I got C-Shocked!!!!

juicyaddict

The lippies didn't impress me at all, so I only got 3 shadows.

romping - this is pretty
bang on blue - exchanged big t for this. big t looks the same as nightbird from my intense eyes palette, and don't use that much
going bananas - this is my favorite

This is my new quad. I added swimming since I returned wondergrass too, they both look the same on my skin
cshockquad.JPG

Then today I got 2 BLM lippies I didn't get last time - real doll and modern ms (love this!), and I got a backup of sweet and single (mine's half-way gone). I also got don't be shy blush last weekend from my f/s, and this cute hello kitty compact that contains a bronzer/blush/highlight cream and goldie red l/g both from Bath and Body works.
WeekendHaul.JPG

This hello kitty compact is so cute and the color is amazing, just like a cream version of pearl sunshine. I almost got the bigger compact that contains lipglosses I know I won't use
WeekendHaul2.JPG

And my favorite MA gave me this BLM foldout they had left
BLMfoldout.JPG

MisaMayah

Oooooooh i love the bright colours, I was looking forward to the lipsticks =( I still have to wait till next month to get C Shock in the UK!

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Great haul! Do you know if our store takes depotted shadows w/o the pan?

Yup they do. I went to the MAC in Arden with 12 empties without pans one time. They said they'll also take empty pro pans. I also remembered going to Macy's downtown doing the same.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Great haul! Do you know if our store takes depotted shadows w/o the pan?

fyi, I just B2M today my empties to get real doll lippie from downtown. Plus, I posted that hello kitty compact for you
smiles.gif