I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowker2

been freaking out all day because i got the job i was *praying* for all week! soooo excited! Thanks everyone for being such supportive little sweethearts!
heres me on the day of the second interview:
IMG_2542.jpg

and then today- nothing special but i just wanted to share that i GOT THE JOB!!!
IMG_2562.jpg

(the job is the makeup artist at a full service salon/spa in seattle called Red- in case anyone missed my posts babbling about it earlier!)

Luxurious

so pretty. i always love your make-ups. what did you use in the first one?good luck with the job.

londonfan

WOOOHOO! congratulations! I really love the lippy on the first pic, and your eyes look stunning in greys on the second pic.

bellaetoile

your makeup loos lovely!
and you are GORGEOUS!
by the way, congrats on the job.
i miss seattle...
i used to live there..

coachkitten

Congrats!!! I live in Seattle and there are not many good makeup jobs around here so congratulations!!!! It sounds like you got a good one!! Your makeup always looks so great and you are gorgeous!!

Pink_minx

congrats to you....i like your hair in the second pic how did you do it> did you just braid it? I want to get my hair like that but never turns out good.

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
congrats to you....i like your hair in the second pic how did you do it> did you just braid it? I want to get my hair like that but never turns out good.

thanks to everyone!!!

and yea- i just braid it into two pigtails for the day and the night sometimes, then shake it out and define the curls with some serum. easy peasy!