I Got The Joooobb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OohJeannie

Re: My demo is in 4 and a half hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi Star
Everyone wish me luck, send me advice, say a prayer, and send me good vibes!!

Good luck
clapping.gif

pinkhandgrenade

good luck!!! ps, i think it's more mental than anything. i definately built it up to be waaay more than it was!

Chrissi Star

So my demo went well, ill post the details in the 'detailed description of my demo' thread. Today I sent my interviewer a "thank you for the interview, I would be perfect for the job" email, and I got a response a few hours later saying she was passing my info off to the store manager for another interview! Aahhhhh! I can't believe this is happening! Well, I can, its just a dream come true! Thank u all sooooo much for the kind words and support. I got them all minutes before going into my demo from my sidekick. They all really helped me. Thanx guys! I love u all!

Chrissi Star

So I interviewed with the asst mgr. I loved her! She's really nice! I have my interview with the manager hopefully tuesday! 4th interview, here I come!

Chrissi Star

Woo hoo! My 4th interview is tomorrow @ 5! With another recruiter. Not sure if I still have to interview with the store mgr after this, or how many more interviews I've got! Its all worth it tho. I can't wait!

Chrissi Star

Why so many interviews?

Not that I mind interviewing.. This process is actually kind of exciting! I'm just wondering why the hiring process is so long and intense! I've had an interview with the regional recruiter, a demo with a trainer @ the offices downtown, an interview with my stores assistant manager, and tomorrow an interview with a recruiter! I think I might still need to interview with the store manager! Again, I'm not complaining, just wondering why its such a tedious process.

lipshock

Re: Why so many interviews?

I had four interviews.

First -- with our regional recrutier
Second -- the demo portion with the regional trainer
Third (which happened on the same day as the demo) -- with the regional manager of artistry, as well as with the recruiter and someone else.
Fourth (after I got the call I was hired, which was the very next day after my demo) -- with the manager of the location I wanted to work at

I've been told by other MAC employees that my process was incredibly short ... and I'm thankful for that. I'm not sure how I could've coped with it being drawn out over months. Homa, our regional trainer, told me that once she saw she instantly knew that I was MAC material and that she actually liked me as a person. So, I guess that probably helped as well.

Chrissi Star

If by full time you mean 40 hrs, then no, I'm going to be part time. I'd love to do 40 hrs, but they don't have any 40 hr positions available.

Chrissi Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I had four interviews.

First -- with our regional recrutier
Second -- the demo portion with the regional trainer
Third (which happened on the same day as the demo) -- with the regional manager of artistry, as well as with the recruiter and someone else.
Fourth (after I got the call I was hired, which was the very next day after my demo) -- with the manager of the location I wanted to work at

I've been told by other MAC employees that my process was incredibly short ... and I'm thankful for that. I'm not sure how I could've coped with it being drawn out over months. Homa, our regional trainer, told me that once she saw she instantly knew that I was MAC material and that she actually liked me as a person. So, I guess that probably helped as well.

Oh no! I hope that doesn't mean they don't like me! Lol.