I Got The Joooobb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lipshock

Re: Why so many interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissi Star
Oh no! I hope that doesn't mean they don't like me! Lol.

Don't be silly!
smiles.gif

If they didn't like you wouldn't have made it past the Demo portion ... or even gotten a demo. Trust me, MAC knows what they want and what they don't want. They are so meticulous with the interviewing process, it's rather inspiring really because it shows just how dedicated they are and such.

Just be patient and keep your head up! It's Holiday season so MAC is incredibly busy, so it might take you a little longer.

Chrissi Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Don't be silly!
smiles.gif

If they didn't like you wouldn't have made it past the Demo portion ... or even gotten a demo. Trust me, MAC knows what they want and what they don't want. They are so meticulous with the interviewing process, it's rather inspiring really because it shows just how dedicated they are and such.

Just be patient and keep your head up! It's Holiday season so MAC is incredibly busy, so it might take you a little longer.

Thanx! I'm not worried. Like I said, this is kind of exciting!

Chrissi Star

Allright everyone! I'm @ my 4th interview! Were meeting @ starbucks. I'm here now, but she's with another applicant. I'm excited! Everyone wish me luck! And say a prayer!!
smiles.gif

Chrissi Star

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the job I got the job I got it!!! thanx in no small part to this site and all of you guys's helpfull information and support. I cannot thank you all enough!!!!!!!!! Thanks all sooooooooo much!!

Chrissi Star

Aahh! Thank you all soo much! Ps, to the admins, sorry for littering up the forum board with multiple threads! Being new to the site, it hadn't dawned on me that that wasn't cool. Lol. Thanks again sooooo much guys! I love u all!!!