I guess I thought you had the flavour....

uh_oh_disco

Placebo <3

cw1.jpg

Something simple for college.

FACE - Kryolan liquid foundations, Rimmel powder, MAC 'What a Dame!' powder.

EYES - Mascara.

LIPS - Barry M 144.

dts2.jpg

dts1.jpg

Another simple college one.

EYES - UDPP, Fyrinnae 'Bastet', Barry M pencil eyeliner, mascara, Too Faced 'Cream'.

FACE - As above.

LIPS - MAC 'Honeylove' lipstick.

fh93.jpg

e747cc60.jpg

One for a youtube tutorial.

EYES - UDPP, Yaby white, Kryolan frambrosia, Sleek black, Prestige liquid eyeliner, Barry M pencil eyeliner, random falsies.

FACE - As above.

LIPS - Barry M 144, Lancome strawberry juicy tube.

messy2.jpg

messy3.jpg

Playing with the wet look.

EYES - Sleek black, Too Faced cream, clear lipgloss, glycerine, Stargazer glitter, mascara, natural collection pencil eyeliner.

sfxzom97.jpg

sfxzom99.jpg

Zombie for a youtube tutorial.

FACE - Kryolan grease paints, Kryolan powder, liquid latex, red colouring, red face paint, fake blood.

EYES - Kryolan grease paints, mascara.

CC, ideas, comments, questions very welcome :]

nongoma

the pink one is gorgeous. the zombie one is just too real. Gurl you are good. I wouldn't wanna see you in the dark come halloween......

blackeneddove

That zombie look is amazing, it looks so real! I don't even know how to start a look like that, its so good. The other looks are great too, as always

Briar

Wow hon, that's the worst case of acne I've ever seen... have you seen someone?
greengrin.gif
Really, that's amazing work you've done there, very realistic, and disgusting.

I love all your makeup looks, your artistry is amazing. This time the pink & black look is my favorite! I could never pull it off but it looks incredible!!

joey444

Love love love the you tube one and wet one. That zombie look is AMAZING!! It is terrifying...

Tahti

All of these looks are incredible! I lovvvve the YT tutorial one, such a cool shape.... and your zombie is AMAZING, thank you for sharing!