I have been holding onto these forever, haha. C-Shocky, First FOTD!

AlarmAgent

Well, I've been a member long enough now I think to curse fair Specktra with my face.

DSC03836.jpg

well hello gang :0)

Aha, here is what I used:

Face:
Lumene Doublestay (pretty sure...) Foundation, in 0, the only color that's ever matched me. Nice!
Ancient Cheek2Cheek L'oreal Blush.
Obviously I did not pay enough attention to my face in this look!

Eyes:
L'Oreal HIP Creme Crayons, that Shadestick-type product in Unmistakable, however, it is entirely mistakable, as the name has already worn off.
MAC - Going Bananas on lid
MAC - Fab 'n' Flashy in crease.
(all blended quite cheaply, I really need to invest in some better brushes)
Brows, if interested, ULTA's eyebrow pencil in Golden Blonde. I love this pencil! It's got a little waxy bit on one side of the pencil, and a eyebrow brush on part of the cover. I don't know, I make it sound complicated. It's quite handy, let's say that. And cheap, too!
Mascara - L'Oreal Telescopic, and a few individual falsies as well.

Lips:
Milani Lip-liner- Pink Sugar
MAC - Blast 'o' Blue, sheered to death, more than likely.

Well, I seem awful boring. But here it 'tis, my face.
For the HIP Shadestick knockoffs, I must say, they last and last. Generally, I can remove all of my makeup in one go, in the course of an everyday face washing. When wearing these as a base, I have to give a few more swipes to my eyes with an actual makeup remover! They're fairly thick, and dry quickly, so you have to move fast when working with them.

DSC03842.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

DSC03844-1.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

I just realized, in some of these, I just have my lips foundation'd. Sorry about that!

Any criticism is fine, as long as it's something I won't need cosmetic surgery to correct!...well, any lengthy cosmetic surgery at least.

And yeah, my blending is more than likely quite sub-par, but I have the absolute cheapest set of brushes. Any recommendations for a good blending brush? I can apply with the ones I have, but blending is painful and a chore with my current brushes! Also, sorry about the lack of decent close-up pictures. In addition to being unwisely thrifty with brushes, I was also unwisely thrifty with digital cameras.

My skin also looks bad.

I am sorry, internet. :0(

hotpink1326

You are positively stunning!!! I dont have any complaints at all with the whole FOTD and really, really hope you start posting more!!! GREAT JOB!!!

AlarmAgent

Thank you all very, very much for your sweet words! As for my lashes, I am indebted to individual groupings of falsies, and mascara.

If not for those two things, they'd be absolutely invisible.

SparklingWaves

Wow, I am going to have to try Lumene. I am very fair. I love to find a new foundation. Thanks for the tips about the brow pencil too.

You are a living doll! Believe me; you don't need any plastic surgery. The gold looks great on your eyes!