I have Omega, do I...

Wannabe Junkie

...still need Wedge?

I'm able to pick up either Wedge or Cork via CCO's but wasn't sure if I'd just be duplicating similar shades in my collection? I have Omega and also Bobbi Brown's Taupe (a light warmish brown). Should I save my money for something else??

Thanks in advance.

kimmy

get cork! cork and omega together are amazing for a natural looking eye. i love using omega on the lid, blended up into the crease with cork on the outer corner to add a little depth. perfect 'no makeup' look!
greengrin.gif

User38

I totally agree with Kimmy. One of my all time favorite ES is Omega, but Cork is right there in the running!

Skin*Deep

I have Bobbi Brown's Taupe, and I don't think it is similar enough to either of those to argue not buying them. But I think one can never have too many eyeshadows so I may be the wrong one to ask hahah

caramel_geek

Go for Cork. I have both Omega and Cork, and it's definitely a staple for me.
I remember swatching Wedge in the store once, and I didn't pick it up. So it could be that it'll be very close to Omega (that's why I didn't get it).
HTHs.
smiles.gif

Wannabe Junkie

Thank you all so much for your help. It sounds like Cork could be a winner!! Skin*Deep, it's particularly handy that you could tell me Taupe isn't too similar as obviously I can't find them swatched together to compare. Many thanks for that. I find it very difficult to resist the CCO bargains, lol!