I have some questions about Frederic Fekkai products

TM26

I cannot seem to find these anywhere near me, which makes me more intrigued by them. Has anyone tried the new sparkling shimmer spray and the glossing sheer shine mist? Thanks
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

i know sephora andd ulta sell those products idk if you have thsoe around you though. possibly order online if not?
also i havent tried either, but i was really looking into the shimmer spray! if i get it ill be sure to let you know
smiles.gif

Janice

I'm not sure about those two products (though now I am going to check them out) but one of my absoloute hair staples is his Technician Glaze.

Bernadette

I've tried FF shampoos and conditioners but not those two products. I think most of their products are good. If you have a Nordstrom near you or Sephora they carry FF there
winks.gif

NikkiHorror

The Sheer Shine Mist is awesome. All of the girls in my department used to use it. Your locks look super shiny and smooth after you spitz it on.

And the Sparkly stuff sold out in 2 days! I would never really want sparkles in my hair, but I guess alot of people do! It did smell lovely like vanilla.

TM26

Thanks for replying girls. I think that after Xmas I am going to get the sheer shine mist. It sounds like a great product. Sephora online is out of stock of the shimmer mist, so maybe next year or a swap. Thanks again
smiles.gif

MACtastic

You will love the glossing spray!! I haven't bought it yet, but I sneak spritzes of it all the time at work!! (When the bosses aren't looking :p )

tiffie0023

if you really want the shimmer spray, you can get it at beauty.com! just fyi, since you said sephora was sold out
smiles.gif

rnsmelody

the shimmer spray is nice but not worth it to keep. it has a smelll to it that can last for a while, just becareful try not to inhale it and spray it 8 + inches away from hair. i

Kim.

I have the Glossing cream with pure olive oil and it helps if i put it in, blow dry and then straighten. I got a tester 40g for about $8 US from victoria secret and they have other testers there such as the shampoo and conditioner.

kaliraksha

I have the olive oil one and although it works wonders I can't deal with my hair smelling like olive oil =(

So I switched to the pink bottle for curls- because I have curly hair and that I LOOOVE .

I've heard great things from a friend with the glossing spray.

Macnarsandlove

check bath and body works and victorias secret. also the technitian line is great for colored and chemically treated hair. garnier makes a product exactly like the shine mist and its good too. I have both and there is no difference.