I have to brag a bit... (new furbaby!)

toropcheh

Everyone, I'd like you all to meet Toby. He's half Shih-Tzu, half Lhasa-Apso, all fur and tongue. This picture was from the day before we bought him, which was about a month ago. I've got tons of other pictures of him, but I can't find my USB cable. lol
smiles.gif

481571.jpeg

P.S. Yes, his tongue sticks out like that ALL the time. lol

toropcheh

:-D Thanks, girlies! He's my little fuzzbutt... I try to take him everywhere with me, but it's hard to not get distracted by his little ears blowing in the wind, or his tail wagging so hard he throws himself over. lol

YvetteJeannine

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
fluffy.gif
What a little fluff-face!!! I have a Lhasa too...they're INCREDIBLE dogs...so smart. The only thing is their renowed dislike for strangers...buuuuutttt with half a 'Zu mix, his temperment should be GREAT~ (A little Lhasa fact (in case you didn't know)..they're originally from Tibet (Lhasa, Tibet..lol)..the Bhuddist Monks used them for guard dogs because of their acute sense of hearing and strange, uncanny ability to detect friend from foe (even if they've only met someone once...I can see this trait in my Lhasa)...the Monks also used to carry them around in the sleeves of their robes to ward off strangers!!! Shi Tzu's were bred into the breed they are today by breeding Lhasas with Pekingnese! Very interesting history)

He's so sweet! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!!!

My sister just got a 10wk. old Newfundland puppy....but he's about the size of a med. sized dog already!! He's too cute, a little pile of black fluff!! She also has a full-grown Newfie (160lbs!). People think he's a bear from far away!! He's a champion (Ch. Council Cup's A Face In The Crowd). The new pup. is a show dog too...he's got great bone and a nice big Newf. head LOL!!!!

I just love animals. They're better than humans (IMO).

Enjoy your wonderful new best friend...he's a heartstopper!!!!

lightnlovly

Quote:
Originally Posted by toropcheh
:-D Thanks, girlies! He's my little fuzzbutt... I try to take him everywhere with me, but it's hard to not get distracted by his little ears blowing in the wind, or his tail wagging so hard he throws himself over. lol

too cute!!!! I really wanna see him tip over from wagging his tail! That is adorable! I'm jealous..
cry.gif
I want a puppy so bad, but I live in a really small apt. and that's just not possible.

Juneplum

icon_eek.gif
kill me now... i would kiss him to DEATH! i have 2 shih tzu's and they are my SPOILED rotten babies!

LinzBelle

My cousin has the same breed, but it's all tan and looks like the flying dog from "The Neverending Story."

sweetbabigurl

awww i have a shih tzu named TOBY too!!!

but he's half blind cause of this stupid kennel place that made him like that!!! stupid people...

anyways YOU HAVE SUCH A CUTEEEEEE PUPPYY!!!!!

kaliraksha

holy crap, more pics please! my link's tongue sticks out like that all the time too... its cute because hes this ball of black with a little pink tip runing around