I like boys!!! girls!!!

BeautyPsycho

I don't really have a type... as long as he can make me laugh and has a nice smile, I'm good to go
greengrin.gif

Girls... well, most of them are attractive, so.. yeah
greengrin.gif
I like girls with full lips and darker skin tone, exotic looking... probably 'cause I don't have that lol
smiles.gif

itsJADEbiitch

Men--Tall ( the taller the better ) dark.. and mean looking, kinda ignores everyone around, but sweet to me
winks.gif
Very clean, knows how to dress & athletic...My man is 6'7 and fits all this

Pnk85

He has to be at least 6 feet & 250 lbs.... or bigger, I don't like pretty boys, they have to be grimey & gutter for me to look twice. They also can't be any lighter than a yellow bone, I don't have a preference for hair he can have dreads, cornrows, bald, or edged up ceasar. My auntie always said I would make a fat man happy
winkiss.gif

My husband is 6'0, 257 lbs, and has the edged up ceasar.

Le-Saboteur

Oooh, interesting thread.

Even though I'm with a blond-haired, blue-eyed Germanic lookin' dude, I'm usually more attracted to darker skinned, Maori or PI men. They have to be big, not like over the top muscular, but I like men with some meat on 'em, haha. Must be strong, and 'male' looking for me to look at them twice. I want to be the girly one in the relationship. I love facial hair, and a full head of hair; whether it's short or long, there has to be lots of it. I don't care about how they dress, as long as they're not too over the top with it. Comic book t-shirts or belt buckle are also instant wins.

Good Lord, I was at work the other day and there was a courier driver dropping something off, a newbie. No lie, if I wasn't the monogamous type, I would have knocked him out and dragged him home.... About 5'11 (I'm 5'8, so is the BF, I don't generally like hella tall guys), fair-skinned Maori (I'm gonna be a nerd here and say about NC30) dude with dreads pulled back into a ponytail at the back of his head, and a chinastrap kind of beard- long sideburns that connect up under the chin. Big but not fat, amazing arms. Uuugh. And he had a voice like honey.

Even though my amazing man of two years is a white guy through and through, I still think he's fiendishly attractive, just not my usual 'type'. My family was kinda like 'wha...?' Hahaha. He was surprised by how dark the rest of my family is, I'm kind of like the white sheep. Now he's prepared for the chance that we might have brown babies
supacool.gif

As for girls, I love the look of most darker girls as well. South Asian, Middle Eastern and Greek girls are sexay. I love the look of a lot of African women, but it's pretty rare to see anyone that looks like that here... I do also have a thing for very very pale ladies with strong features *shrugs* I think it's more of a body thing with girls, t and a all the way.

AmberLilith

Just thought of another thing...
I hate beards that look like small woodland creatures... stubbly short goatee is fine, but long beards are horrible. I knew a guy at college whose nickname was 'stoat' because of his long goatee that stuck out in a weird shape.

revinn

Mmmm, I love this thread.

I like really skinny guys, not scrawny, but pretty darn close. I love dark hair, and dark hair with light eyes is a huge plus, but not necessary. I guess I prefer white guys, but lately I've been having a huge pull towards Arabic looking boys. I don't want anyone too too tall, but taller then me. I love bushy eyebrows (yummmm), and facial hair of any kind, but I also love baby faces. Chiseled jaws and cheekbones make me melt. If your jaw pops when you chew, I will bang you. No questions asked. I like a guy with a metro, alty kind of style (think old man sweaters and trendy stuff). I can't stand gangster or emo style, it's just not for me in an ideal mate. I do however have a weakness for tight pants. I like quirks as well, like scars, and I love tattoos on men. And uh, I have a fantasy of dating a man with nipple piercings. Heh.

As for women, while I don't generally go for them (been there, done that), I love the way girls look. Let's be honest, we're a lot easier on the eyes then guys
winks.gif
I find girls with amazing bone structure to be drop dead gorgeous, and once again I find little quirks enticing. Obviously being a redhead, I'm a little biased, and prefer that color over all others. I think that being so European looking, I'm naturally drawn to exotic looking women. I love my pale skin and eyes, but I adore the way deep skin and brown eyes look. I've always wanted brown eyes, to be honest.

revinn

Does anyone ever feel that they're attracted to the opposite of themselves lookswise? I love couples who contrast each other. Also, I love couples who look like they could be related. That sounds strange, but I mean when they have similar coloring and features. It's absolutely adorable.

kimmy

i like a dude that works out...and he's got to have nice, smooth skin and tamed eyebrows. i'm into eyebrows that are all wild and crazy. it's always a plus if his teeth are really white, too.

ilurvemakeup

Oooo!!! I have I guess a fetish (? lol
th_dunno.gif
) for bald white men, but they must have a beautiful bone face structure and gorgeous eyes!

My current rawwwwrrr actors (my hubby will always be #1 just fyi hehe love when he shaves his head
graucho.gif
) are:

I just watched this movie last night and was so turned on by him the entire time
th_LMAO.gif
drools.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
love.gif
icon_eek.gif

hitman-intl-poster.jpg

And of course...

2_transporter_2_050928034121805_wideweb__300x414.jpg

He's not completely bald, but AHHH HOTTIE!!!
th_sign_woot.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
th_worship.gif
jawdrop.gif
:j erkit:

hmm i've only had one boyfriend but that was wayyy before i came out and well i wasn't sexually attracted to him at all (or any guy). but i remember growing up in new york the boys (and girls) i had crushes on were jewish...hahaha.
now i'm attracted to many different kinds of women, i have a HUGE thing for the very feminine girls with curvy bodies, long hair...that sort of thing. and not to sound like a guy but i like ass and boobs. women with exotic features just drive me crazy but i also find women on the other end of the spectrum (like red hair, freckles etc..) gorgeous.

BabiDoll2185

I like dark skinned men with nice eyes, teeth, abs and butt!! As for their muscular structure...I like muscle but not big, big...like "Oh yeah I work out every day for 12 hours straight!!"...I hope I'm making sense! LOL

M.A.C. head.

Guy wise I like average height, average build with some muscle in all the right places but a little bit of fat around the middle [it's cute IMO], a beautiful smile and nice loving eyes, hot personal swagger, a good sense of style.

Girl wise I like them to be the same height as me, maybe a bit taller, meaty, big boobs and some butt, pretty hair [I dig curly hair, gotta be soft regardless], I dig nice calves on girls, I don't know why, pretty smile and eyes is a must, attitude and sense of style.

stacylynne

I like men who are 6' tall, which is funny b/c I'm only 5'1".
L love Italian & Latin men, I love the dark hair, must have nice teeth, well groomed, I don't like facial hair.
Nice built, not skinny eewww. I like muscles but not too muscular,
I love a man's back when he's physically fit, to me that's so sexy.

I hate when guys have a big upper body & small legs, that's a total turn off

Babyloo

Guys: Dark long slightly scruffy hair, stubble or a beard or some facial hair as long as it suits him!
slim but with well defined muscles, a bit of chest hair, good facial bone structure, hung like a horse lol
Girls: dark eyes, nice cheekbones, petite but with curves, pert boobies, pale or caramel skin, lots of nice makeup and a crazy hair colour, or black hair.

Tattoos and piercings look sexy on both!

SkylarV217

For some reason I love the shoulders and upper torso .... I think they make such a sexy man ... if they are a little muscular and all... I love tall guys which is a problem b/c i'm only 5'2 lol

CaseyKezerian

On a guy I love blonde hair, blue eyes, a skinny muscular build not completely bulked up, about 6'3 and an almost shaved head but not completely bald.

kaliraksha

I love tall, dark and handsome.
Tall, at least 5'9".
I can't handle too skinny guys or huge muscles... I like an average athletic build. If it's a swimmer's build even better.
Dark hair, preferably black and wavy. Kept short to mid length.
No full on facial hair... like the "just shaved yesterday" look.
I like deep dark eyes you can lose yourself in... pensive eyes.
I love long fingers and masculine hands.. if he's a piano player or just a musician with those hands even better.
I like a guy who looks super hot in a black button down shirt and jeans. I love guys that dress up a little.
I like it when they smell good and care to put on a little cologne.
I love a guy with intellect and wit and humor... if he wears glasses once in a while I think that's adorable.

Yeah ok... I just described my SO.