i looove waternymph!

spam_musubi_

waternymph5.jpg

waternymph4.jpg

waternymph3.jpg

i tried to wear my hair all cute with chopsticks my brothers foreign exchange student brought us from japan like agoraroarasuras, but i don't like my hair up. i think my jaw line is too small or something...it looks weird.
waternymph1.jpg

i used

face:
everyday minerals in sandy beige
glissade msf
naked you msf
i don't remember what else.

eyes:
udpp
waternymph e/s
pandamonium eyes quad
urban decay turquoise and gold glitterliners
the purple softsparkle eye pencil
diorshow mascara...it looks clumpy because i put it over other mascara that i wore all day

lips:
new flame lipglass
pastel polish chromeglass

and i tried to make some videos that show how it really looks.....because i suck at taking pictures...i dunno if it looks more true to life in the videos?

spam_musubi_

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
i am serious ur absolutely stunning hon...so fresh and flawlessly gorgeous skin...ur MU skills ROCK!!!

you're crazy about the skin! haha mine's actually pretty bad right now, but thank you so much!
and thanks everyone else tooo! i love specktra you guys are so nice and helpful!

Jacq-i

You, your makeup, and your hair are so pretty!! I love waternymph too, it's the only eyeshadow I have a backup of.
smiles.gif

glamdoll

I liked the pics,
but after seeing the video..
WOW! they look so vibrant and beautiful!!

u got great skills

eighmii

Oo I really like this. =] Those colors look nice together. I think I might do something like this for work today.

tottui

tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial, tutorial...

greengrin.gif
i LOVE this looks.. and you are gorgeous!!