I LOVE CCOs!!!

agirlnamedfury

I went to the CCO at Franklin Mills Mall on Friday, and at first I was a bit disappointed because they didn't have that much stuff from recent fun collections (i was hoping they still had some heatherette, neo sci fi, and cool heat, but there was barely anything from any of those). I still managed to get a few things though:

Off the Radar Pigment
Night Light Pigment
Sweet Sienna Pigment
Long Stem Rose Slimshine
Urgent! Slimshine
Light Flush MSF
187 Brush

I am totally in love with slimshines now, I need to get more ASAP. Light flush is also my first MSF, ever since I rejected them during the Lingerie collection years ago (I was afraid of both shimmer and blush then). So far I really like it, although I have to apply it with a light touch (the first time I put it with the 187 I applied WAAAY too much and it was like a metallic streak of goldish pink across my cheekbone).

I totally wish there were like, an online CCO..... they are way too far away from me. I think I prefer them to regular stores, heh.

coachkitten

Long Stem Rose slimshine is one of the best lip colors ever. I love slimshines as well. You got some really good stuff at the CCO. Enjoy!

NicksWifey

You got some great stuff at the CCO! The 187 brush is amazing, I really think it has made a huge difference in my application of foundation/powders.
BTW, how much was that brush?

xphoenix06

Really nice haul, love those slimshines!! Wish there was a CCO where I live
ssad.gif

agirlnamedfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Urgent! Slimshine is on my list as well as Grenadine. Great haul!

Urgent! really is gorgeous. I also want grenadine, but they didn't have it. Guess I have to pick it up at the store next time!

makeba

you purchased some pretty good stuff. i love ccos especially when you find that one item you always wanted!!