I love HK nd Fafi!!..<3

Amaranth

Hehe, you are super cute! I love the poses. I'm torn as to whether I like the first or second FOTD the best, those colours are awesome on you! That first one is just an awesome colour combo in general. They all look great though!

PomPoko

I started scrolling down, thinking "oh I love the first one...no, oh wait, i LOVE the second one...third one. feck. love it. Oh well, I guess I love them all!"

Awesome
thmbup.gif

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
I started scrolling down, thinking "oh I love the first one...no, oh wait, i LOVE the second one...third one. feck. love it. Oh well, I guess I love them all!"

Awesome
thmbup.gif

aww thanks I always love ur fotd's too gurlie
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxprincessx0x
those are all soo purttyy!! <3 do you put eyelashes on every day?? your so good at it.

AHH omg thanks I just recently started wearing lashes and I was sooo bad at putting them on b4 so I decided to force myself to wear them as much as I could so I could get better at putting them on...I guess I finally got the hang of it!! yay..u just made my day!!!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadSAVVY
cutie! hello kitty's my fave!

lol thanks!!! I luv hello kitty I've recently been eyeing some hello kitty car seats for my beetle lol

viverr

these looks are a-ma-zing. and i'm loving how u colormatched your eye makeup to ur headband. the headbands look really good on u too! might i ask where you got the headbands?

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i do the pouty lip face a lot too. lol
these are really cute!

LMAO I always try not to do that face but its like I lose all control of my lips and they just do it on their own lmao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viverr
these looks are a-ma-zing. and i'm loving how u colormatched your eye makeup to ur headband. the headbands look really good on u too! might i ask where you got the headbands?

oh I got whole big pack of them at Sally Beauty Supply they come in a lot of fun colors..i like them quite a bit...haha I wear one evryday
smiles.gif

thanks evryone...<3 ya!!!

crazikiwi33

OMG im so in love with the first FOTD
purple with anything is amazing...lol
their all great
nd i love the new HK pillow so cute <3
(ps the new hair do is beautiful) =)