'I love money' on VH1

MizzHotTahiti

i think Real just wants his own ''whatever of love'' dating show.he knew hoopz woouldnt say yes.that was so dumb.he wanted to look desperate.

PuterChick

I love this show. It is pure entertainment and takes my mind off of all the craziness our world is in!!!

carandru

I actually only watched this last episode b/c I refuse to watch that garbage.... ha ha, but when nothing else is on tv and you can't find the remote... what else will you do? (yea, I was being extra lazy)...

I think the Real thing was definitely some sort of fake set up... But I was wondering why would Hoopz say something like "you know I have to take care of things at home, why wouldn't you wait to ask?".... Or maybe she said something else cuz I wasn't really paying attention lol.

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzHotTahiti
i think Real just wants his own ''whatever of love'' dating show.he knew hoopz woouldnt say yes.that was so dumb.he wanted to look desperate.

YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC!!!

I saw a promo for "Real Chance at Love".
th_LMAO.gif

Wow, when will these vh1 reality spin-off shows end?

I'm excited to see who wins I Love Money.

carandru

Omg, that chance/real reality show is going to be wayyyyy too much!! To take the words from crunk and disorderly, way too much tang going on.

YSLGuy

I thought Whiteboy handled him self really well at the end.

He made a great comment about how he stayed true to himself through the game. That he didnt lie, or cheat anyone.

and I thought about it and it was true. He did have an alliance but he managed to just support them and not vote for them.

Meagan is such a reality whore (Beauty and the Geek, Rock of Love, I Love Money) and she was a backstabber on all three. Wonder what show she will be on next?

M.A.C. head.

Yay HOOPZ! I would have been happy in either case, but I'm really happy that she won because I can't knock a young woman wanting to take care of her family.

White Boy had me and my husband bursting at the seems when he was trying to remember the order and he said something like "my recreational activities are really not helping me right now" I was weeeeeeak!

YSLGuy

I saw the preview last night for the Rock of Love Charm School. Megan and Brandi C are on it.

Oh brother.

M.A.C. head.

Hehehehe I'm so excited about "A Real Chance at Love" and "Rock of Love Charm School"

I LOVE VH1 REALITY SHOWS! lol

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
Hehehehe I'm so excited about "A Real Chance at Love" and "Rock of Love Charm School"

I LOVE VH1 REALITY SHOWS! lol

Mee too!!!!
yahoo.gif
greengrin.gif
lol.gif