I need a browbone higlight for silver/charcoal/grey shadows!

Bronxcutie

I have on a charcoal shadow today from my new Sephora palette, but I couldn't figure out what to use as a highlight. I was in a hurry trying to catch my bus to get to work, and I actually used "Swish", lol I thought it looked horrible when I put it on, but when I got outside, it wasn't bad! But what colors are good for use with grey/silver/charcoal shades?

Quiana

I use Silver Ring to highlight the grey/charcoal e/s . As for a highlight to silver I have a Loreal On the Loose (d/c) in Sugar coated that I use. It looks pure white in the jar but goes on sheer with a slight glimmer--myabe Frost pigment would work in its place.

kimmy

i second MAC Shroom! if you've got a darker skintone, MAC Silver Ring would also work for you like Quiana said
smiles.gif
you might also want to try MAC Filament, it goes with everything!

Fairybelle

You can use MAC CCB in Pearl to highlight and use all over your lid to 'anchor' your powder e/s.

user79

Shroom would work, I've seen a guy who did a smokey eye using Nylon as a highlight and it also worked. You could also use White pigment.

flowerhead

I think that anything shimmery or shiney is too much for a browbone highlight with dramatic charcoal eyes. Vanilla eyeshadow works really well, it just neatens everything up.