I need a new Eyelash curler

Julie5

I have never really had an eyelash curler and wanted to buy one, but have no clue
th_confused_new.gif
. I know weir!! I had a gift car for Sephora but just not sure what kind I should get. Any suggestions ladies
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Greatly appreciated!!!!!!
yes.gif
winks.gif
friends.gif

miss_bailey

I would get the Shu Umuera one.
I have it and its amazing, before I got it I hardly curled my lashes and thought eyelash curlers were a rip off but its changed me forever.

Julie5

Shu Uemura has a couple of differnt ones does it matter which one or are they all good? thank u so much Ladies
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

Shu! I'd go for the original or regular curler. I haven't used the mini one and I think the gold one is the same as the original. I think you'll love a Shu if you get one!

Dizzy

I don't remember if Sephora still carries Japonesque, but I bought a small travel curler from them that's amazing. Iirc, it was a reasonable price too, around $10 or so.

krissy90220

Shu Umuera didn't impress me at all ..and for that price I want to be impressed LOL...E.L.F has a great curler and doesn't pinch the skin and it's only $1.00 (and it's not cheapy feeling at all)
thmbup.gif

Kiss and Makeup

If you order the Shu online, there's a kit that comes with the eyelash curler, a FULL tube of mascara, and a FULL eyeliner for about $59. It contains the original curler. I bought it, and I'm in LOVE with the mascara. My eyelashes have never been longer.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie5
Thank u so mcuh I ordered one and cant wait to try it
smiles.gif

Woo hoo! Let us know how you like it when you get it
smiles.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie5
Not quite sure if I like it or not
ssad.gif

why whats wrong with it?
I just bought it also and i love it.... maybe its the masscara that was my problem.