i need help with browns.....

gem_mac

hey guys, so I've had some browns for quite a while, and I can never get the matching etc just right. If anyone could give me a helping hand that would be awesome. the browns I have are..... espresso, mulch, embark, blackberry (kinda brownish), samoa silk, mythology, bronze, folie, amber lights, and studied brown..... so if anyone knows of good combos or little tricks im open to suggestions!!
greengrin.gif

gem_mac

anything..... I find using the browns the hardest for me, I dontknow why?!? but i guess i really want to be able to do a smokey eye.... and i dont know if anyone watches one tree hill here, but how sophia bush' (Brooke in the show) make up is done is ideally what I would liek to be able to do... i just wouldnt know the colours etc.... ? thanks!

shopgirl151

My favorite SA at Nordstrom showed me a great brown combination. She applied Mythology on the lid using a sponge tip applicator, and then used Mulch in the crease and blended it well. Then she put Nylon on the brow to highlight. I want to say she used Artjam paint as a base, but I can't swear to it. All in all, once she blended it together, it looked awesome!

I don't watch One Tree Hill so I can't help you with that at all, sorry.