I need new foundation

MACaddict08

I need a foundation that covers but isn't cakey. I have MAC spf15...it was great for about a week then looked orange(yuck!). I also use L'Oreal True Match, but this seems to look oily before my school day is over. I've been thinking about MAC Studio Fix Fluid but I've been scared of MAC foundations since the last bottle haha. Oh and I really don't want to spend too much money because I'm saving for a car!
smiles.gif
Thanks

asteffey

i had the same problem with select 15. i like studio fix fluid a lot & you could also try stila's illuminating foundation.. also check out the new mineral foundations on the market @ both the drugstore level & beyond. GL!

bellaetoile

that's the reason i didn't like select spf as well...studio fix fluid is wonderful, and moistureblend and studio tech are nice as well, if you're okay with liquid compact cream foundations...

i've tried stila's illuminating, and i relally liked it! if you want a drugstore foundation, loreal cashmere perfect is nice, as is maybelline dream matte mousse, although both are relatively pricey for drugstore foundations. i have them both, and use them on rare occasions, since normally, i'm devoted to my studio fix fluid..

MACaddict08

I hear SFF doesn't have that great of a color range though, I think that's what scared me. And Used the Dream Matte Mousse stuff when it first came out and it didn't cover that great. I'll probably give the SFF a try though...

jess98765

i just brought the MAC hyperreal foundation the otherday and it is fantastic. it doesn't create that orange effect on me whatsoever and also provides a medium coverage glowy kinda look
smiles.gif
i'm in love with this product!!!

kimmy

i got a sample of mac studio fix fluid and i loved it. it looks amazing when you apply/buff it with a foundation brush (or a blush brush, that's what i use hah)