I need some CC on my brows and...

cupcake_x

...My sh*tty attempt at a crease cut.
lol.gif
I think? Whenever I try to do a crease cut this is what comes out
angry.gif

I have been drawing on my brows (half of them, at least) and need to know how to improve or what to change.
What I used:

Eyes: UDPP, Carbon, Nylon, Brun, Plushlash, Lashblast, LA Looks liquid liner
Face: Studiofix, Too Faced bronzer in Bronzer Bunny and Spaced Out blush
Lips: Russian Red lipstick with some long lasting color by Revlon

l_41c040e3a2ab448fbaf13930990a816b.jpg

l_509e3a75c784416e922bc88cfc884031.jpg

Thanks!

CosmePro

Your brows look great to me too! I would love to see an angled eye pic to actually see your cut crease, but open it is quite beautiful.

Side note-I just picked up Russian Red and I love it!! Looks great on you too

TISH1124

Very pretty look...I think your brows suit your eye shape perfectly..I personally like a fuller brow...But I think yours looks good on you.

L1LMAMAJ

I actually really like your brows! They suit you well. The arch is perfect as well. I'm being honest too!!
smiles.gif

xxManBeaterxx

You look drop dead gorgeous in these photos!

I think your eyebrows look great, the arch looks perfect! The good thing about drawing in your eyebrows means you can always shap them a different way, so don't think you cant change it up every once in a while!

glassy girl

I think the shape is really nice on u. You said u draw half of them maybe try filling them all so it can look even. Just lighter were u have hair of course. I do the exact same thing u do and find it looks more even and natural when i fill the whole brow. (Hope that makes sense) u look beautifull by the way!

AliVix1

i really like you brows.. i think u would maybe benefit from using a more neutral color under your browbone or maybe using the anastasia pencil thing (i want it so bad!!) to give your brows a cleaner arch? just a suggestion either way you are gorgeous!

Briar

I love your brow shape! I agree with glassygirl that maybe filling in the entire brow would even out the color a bit. I actually have better luck with powder (eyeshadow and a very sharp brush) in my brows instead of pencil because then I can evenly fill out the parts where there is hair.

milamonster

i agree with glassygirl and briar with the filling them in all the way
maybe also make the arch a bit less round and not so long. i think that's the angle though but it looks like you extended it further than previously. i do think they look good though and i think it can all work for you as you often have a bit of a pin up look.

cupcake_x

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try all your suggestions.

And Mila, I agree they're way too long and I wish I could figure out how to make them less rounded
lol.gif