I need some help here!

stellarx1587

Ok I need some recs on a good cream facial hair remover. I'm currently using Sally Henson's facial hair remover for the upper lip. Let me just tell you... it burns the HELL out of my skin and irritates the corners of my mouth and that's only after 3 min. Can anyone recommend one that is more gentle yet effective? TIA!!
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

Honestly, I hate dipilotory creams because I have really sensitive skin and the last time i used one on my face lets just say - i got so badly burned - lets just say I had to go to the Dr right away!

Your best bet- and i'm not being cute either- is getting your face/lips waxed. At least you know its safe that way.

tinagrzela

you know what, I get irritated very very easily!! That's why I don't wax it anymore. I've tried many many different kinds of depilatory creams and the best one that doesn't irritate me is the one from Avon. And guess what, it's so freakin cheap!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Do veet have a facial hair remover? I find there stuff is non iritating to my skin (dumbass maybe, but I also used it once on my face and your not spose to... oops, even tho it worked good. No burning!)

emmyengine

Facial Hair

I'm not sure where to put this, but this is my recommendation to all you wonderful wonderful people
greengrin.gif

I've tried threading (made me break out like never before :S), creams, and was ready to go for waxing (but was deterred by horror stories
ssad.gif
) BUT I found my HG in this dept...

...Epicare! It's this spring-like contraption you bend and sort of roll over back and forth on your skin and VOILA-- NO HAIR. I took a chance and got it shipped out here to Singapore, and I can definitely say no regrets for this one
winks.gif

1) No downtime
2) No having to go to the waxing salon
3) No burns
ssad.gif

4) No HAIR!!!

There's even a video to show you how easy it is to use.
rofl.gif

Eemaan

Re: Facial Hair

yeah ive tried it, its okay, still hurts prefer threading at the salon though
hmm.gif