I need some help regarding purchasing Lady Danger

cherryice

I just found out that unfortunately this is a pro store item.
noworry.gif
There is no pro store anywhere near me and my experiences in the past ordering via a phone call haven't been good. The MAs had this lax attitude and didn't seem to care much about my order and it would up lost in the mail.

In an attempt to avoid dealing with them, I bought Lady Danger from an ebay seller with very high ratings. The product came today and looks authentic, but the smell was off. It smelled like Blistex Lip Medex if you're familiar with that.

So, I emailed the seller despite the fact that she has no return policy and she tells me that MAC's lipsticks lose their vanilla scent and since this lipstick was six months old, that's why it smelled different. She also said these were overstock items.

First off, I have MAC lipsticks from Fafi that still smell like vanilla and are just fine, so I'm thinking this thing is way older than six months. After emailing her, she agreed to refund my money if I paid the shipping back to her.

I'm wondering if there is any way at all to avoid dealing with a pro store. Is there any place reliable that sells fresh Lady Dangers at a reasonable price? I don't want to swap for it, so that's out.

It's such a shame because the color is gorgeous.

TIA for any advice you might be able to give me!

cherryice

Never mind! I saw you can purchase it right off the site! Geesh, what a bunch of turkeys my local MAs are at the counter. We used to have such talented artists, but they all left and everyone there now seems unenthused. :\