i NEED these earrings..

MACisME

ok so i've been tearing up Chicago and surrounding suburbs to look for these earrings! anyone in the area know where i can get them? OR ill be in california either in LA or San Diego and new york this summer so any nice shops/boutiques that sell them u can list them here. OR u can ship them to me and ill pay u! thats how desperately i want them..
clap.gif
weeping.gif
type.gif

earringska6.jpg
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
:eyel ove:
eyelove.gif

face blocked out for privacy rights. ha
thmbup.gif

stefania905

I've seen a couple @ the mall by my school.

I think one store that has them is closing soon...so its probably on sale. none the less i have seen them around

I live in New York.

I can go check again & get back to you

MACisME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefania905
I've seen a couple @ the mall by my school.

I think one store that has them is closing soon...so its probably on sale. none the less i have seen them around

I live in New York.

I can go check again & get back to you

u're a friggin PRINCESS! let me know

stefania905

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
dammit i want some too! i can't find them anywhere!!

i just Pm'd MACisMe b/c i found at the store that i posted before about. they have been "closing" for a while lol...but i went back ther & everything is still on sale.

the have the shape that is pictured
small & large

circle hoops
small....medium...large

heart hoops
...large...

prices were only 5.99(small)....8.99(medium)...10(large)

c00ki312

omg i want some of those. theyre EVERYWHERE in london. depending how you wear them, itl look hot!

Ms. Z

Oh my goodness, I can't believe those bamboo earrings are back in, they were around in the early 80's.
eeksign.gif

They can probably be found at pawn shops and those small/family owned jewelry shops in NY.

I have to be honest, I have always hated that style. It was considered ghetto back in the 80's. I have seen a few girls have them ripped off their ears by female muggers.

MACisME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Oh my goodness, I can't believe those bamboo earrings are back in, they were around in the early 80's.
eeksign.gif

They can probably be found at pawn shops and those small/family owned jewelry shops in NY.

I have to be honest, I have always hated that style. It was considered ghetto back in the 80's. I have seen a few girls have them ripped off their ears by female muggers.

thats funny.. hahah

User34

LOL.. omg... In Jamaica Queens you can find them at any jewelry store.
I used to buy them when I was like 13...1993 baby! haaa but yea if I lived in NY i'd hook it up sorry...

MACisME

wow i feel preety stupid i called the one right by my house and they have them.. the only problem is im at work.. arggh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
i just bought some 2day. from urban outfitters.

c00ki312

they're hard to find but believe me i was relieved lol! they're pretty expensive for the material they're made from. i paid £12 for mine which is pretty steep considering they arent made from 'heavy' material if you know what i mean lol

MisaMayah

I got mine off Ebay..search under Bamboo hoops
I wish I could get them in real solid gold tho...I have no Idea where to get them in London =(