I need you ladies again! blush recs

Fairybelle

Nars Orgasm would be a good basic shade for every day. MAC blushes in Mocha, Prism, Coppertone, and (when you want more pink) Dollymix are some to try out at the counter as well.

crazy4lex04

I agree and say to get the Nars Orgasm. People say that it looks good on everyone but I don't really agree with that. But I do think that since you have light skin that it will look really good on you.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMonster
thanks! I hear a lot about orgasm here is it pretty much good on everyone?

I would say so since it is a sheer neutral gold-peach shade
eyelove.gif
. You layer it on for more color.

kimmy

mac honour blush would be really nice, too.
smiles.gif
i just got lancome's shimmer pink pool blush and i really like it...you might want to look into that as well.
winks.gif

MacMonster

thanks so much for all the recs!
th_ymca.gif

sorry ..it was the weirdest smiley I have ever seen so I had to use it, haha!

urock.gif

martygreene

Have you tried Tarte cheekstains? If not I strongly suggest you do so. I use them a ton and my clients are always so surprised by them. They are pretty big and a little goes a long way so they last forever as well (I use them professionally and they last ME forever). They can be worn sheerly or more heavily, depending on the look you want. I use them myself daily (generally Tickled or Blushing Bride) and even my family has been surprised to hear that it's blush and not just a natural flush. I really suggest trying them out.