I need your advice.. Should I be wearing NC or NW??

MaskedBeauty

Ok so right now I have been wearing NC30. I don't use foundation but I do used to select sheer pressed powder and wanted to try the mineral loose foundation. Should I keep using the NC 30 or use and NW shade?? I am hungarian and italian and I tan good in the summer. I added a couple pics so you could see. The first pic is me wearing the NC30 and that pic was taken today. The second pic I'm not wearing any face products (i don't think?? at least not any MAC ones) and was taken last summer (when i'm tanned).

okop4j.jpg

25q6ib9.jpg

Thank you in advance for your advice and Recommendations!
yes.gif

gildedangel

It is always hard to judge from pictures, but I would probably stick with the NC. Keep in mind that in MAC foundations you can be both, I am NC15 in Studio Sculpt and NW20 in Studio Fix Powder.

MaskedBeauty

^Ohh Ok. I didn't know that. Thank you.
smiles.gif

I just wasn't sure about the NC cuz I thought it might make me look kinda yellow? Even though that seems to be what my skin color goes towards when my tan fades. lol.

Shadowy Lady

yeah it depends on the particular foundation u'r using. I think u look like an NC but it is hard to tell in pics. Also, some ppl can wear both. I can wear either NC30 or a mix of NW25 and NW30 in SFF but in studio sculpt i wear NW25.