i over blended hahaha i can't even tell i am wearing more than 2 colors oops

MacLover

You are so gorgeous, and have got the most beautiful hair! I also would love to know how you put on your eyeliner so straight. What brush do you use?

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDee
You are SO STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Are your curls natural? I envy your hair SO MUCH!

My mom has curly hair my dad straight and mine is wavy hahaha so I am stuck in the middle
tong.gif

EYELINER--- I know this is probably unheard of but I use the applicator that comes with my liquid liner….I have tried the 266 and 263 brush and can’t get a nice smooth finish so I went screw that and started using my little brush that came with it again…I do one line and then retouch if I need but I have seen some amazing skill with e/l hehehe

What I used…

FACE: full coverage foundation then studiofix dusted over and refined gold bronzer

EYES: fresh cement shadestick all over lid, vellum e/s as highlight, sushi flower in crease, pink pearl inner lid, fuchsia pig around pink pearl and on the lid, satellite dreams e/s outer corner, cornflower pig lower lashline, stiletto liquid liner and prolash mascara

CHEEKS: dollymix blush

LIPS: flowerosophy lustre

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
You look like Malibu Barbie in this pic
greengrin.gif

Cute!

haha... omg u r soooooo right!!!

user2

A
W
E
S
O
M
E
!
!
!

And I know what you mean by "wet mascara"! I got a mini size of Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara and it did look soo weird on me! My brushes were together, looked what you're calling wet got wayyy too up towards my eye brows!

But that's the same problem that I had with the Pro Lash too!

I skipped it for the Mascara X and it's awesome!

But the best mascara IMHO is Estee Lauder Lash XL! You'll get longlonglongloooong lashes that still do look natural! I mean I have long lashes when I use Mascara X but eveytime I wear Lash XL my friends keep askng me what's up with my lashes because they look so awesome!

Peaches

Hotness baby. Love the liner.

And it so doenst look overblended. I think it gives a nice smooth effect, like fading into the colours. <3

Pushpa

VV--- i am def going to try that mascara out i love prolash and mascara x i just love mascara hahaha

AND THANKS LADIES FOR ALL THE COMMENTS