I pretty much have to have this.

Katura

I know Nicole is a tad on the tooo-skinny side and theres super speculation about her being preg....but thats besides the point.

I was wondering what shes wearing. ( I know it's not super flattering, but I think for the summer it could be cute)

HELP! any ideas?!

nicole_richie_pregnant_01.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/06/ni...regnant_01.jpg

jenii

Please tell me you're not talking about that weird black one-piece romper thing she was wearing the other day. o_O

Janice

I loved it too!
greengrin.gif
but I'm no fashionista, and judging by the horrified comments here I don't think rompers are a popular trend.
rofl.gif

meaghan<3

Hi Katura!
I was actually at H&M yesterday and they had a bunch of those type of dresses in black and other colors!! I think that they're really cute for the summer!!
smiles.gif
Hope that helps!

KAIA

I like it, but i think it would be flattering on a slim figure ....so ,i'm out lol

Katura

hahahahahahaha..I'm loving the responses! Yes, it would be that little black thing she had on, it looked like a shirt I already own, just a bit longer. I know it's not the most flattering thing ever but it looks like comfy wear for maybe over a swim suit or with some leggings for at work. something simple
smiles.gif

I'll go check out H&M Thanks so much!!!