i saw all the lingerie stuff :)

britaniefaith

oooh I can't wait for this collection!!!
I def. will be getting the new skinfinishes, all the pigments, sunday best, pink slip, pink maribu & of corset

PrettyKitty

Lah_Knee, Can I ask 2 others questions?

I saw SonRisa's pic with Opulent and Petticoat... and they are VERY similar. Opulent is too copper on me... would you say Petticoat is copper too? Would you say it's darker than Stereo Rose?

About Naked You... How is the texture? Like Shimpagne, or more chunky like New Vegas?

lah_knee

ooo we didnt open and test any of the stuff yet. we just saw the colors
smiles.gif

from the looks of it petticoat is def more raspberry pink tint... stereorose was def more rosey peachy pink. and also petticoat has like coppery and gold veining. it looks sooooo gorgeous! naked you looked darker to me than shimpagne... it didnt appear chunky like at all.

foreveratorifan

PrettyKitty, i think it's texture is like Shimpagne...I have tested all the stuff on my hands!
smiles.gif
I dont care/use my New Vegas much cause it seems more glittery or something...but this one I'm going to buy...it's gonna make a GREAT bronzer sort of MSF!! Darker than Shimpagne obviously...

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Lah_Knee, Can I ask 2 others questions?

I saw SonRisa's pic with Opulent and Petticoat... and they are VERY similar. Opulent is too copper on me... would you say Petticoat is copper too? Would you say it's darker than Stereo Rose?

About Naked You... How is the texture? Like Shimpagne, or more chunky like New Vegas?

naked you IS a little chunky . . .

2_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
I'm in so much trouble when this collection comes out!

ditto!!!

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

You know - I think this collection - **for me** is going to rate up there with my favorite collection - Madame B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God - this is pretty!!

Sophia84

Girls I've never bought a MSF before I don't know their textures and how I'm supposed to wear it! Since I lost the previous MSF, should I buy one from the new ones that will come out with the Lingerie collection? If I'll buy one I don't think I will buy another one, so do they worth it?

foreveratorifan

I personally think they are wonderful! But check out the news ones to see if the colors are useful for you and such. The darker one I plan on getting to use as a bronzer...and I use my Shimpagne more as an all over warm glow...and this darker one will be nice as a bronzer.

Teh pink ones are usually GREAT for blushes and a glowy look...

Definitely worth a try!
smiles.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
I personally think they are wonderful! But check out the news ones to see if the colors are useful for you and such. The darker one I plan on getting to use as a bronzer...and I use my Shimpagne more as an all over warm glow...and this darker one will be nice as a bronzer.

Teh pink ones are usually GREAT for blushes and a glowy look...

Definitely worth a try!
smiles.gif

I never wear pinks but I'm afraid that the Naked You will look to dull on my face, I'm a NC20!

foreveratorifan

I'm an NW15/NW100 and it doesn't look dull at all. One of my other MA's put it on me to try it out and it's a glowing type bronze look. I really liked it!

lah_knee

ooooooooooo i got to test all the stuff finally! YAY and wowww wow woooww i never thought i'd like a soft colored collection as much as i do now!

petticoat is a MUST for all you people who are unsure, just get it!!!! it has an opal like tone. hardly any gold. mosty a raspberry opal... and slip pink is SOOO PRETTY!!! and so is the lilac shadow too even though its a lustre.

leppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
petticoat is a MUST for all you people who are unsure, just get it!!!!

Saw that and was so encouraged! Glad I asked for it for xmas except..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
it has an opal like tone. hardly any gold. mosty a raspberry opal... and slip pink is SOOO PRETTY!!! and so is the lilac shadow too even though its a lustre.

..but then I saw this and now I'm not so sure. Rasberry is asbolutely NOT a good tone for everyone and it sounds like its going to look like I just got slapped repeatedly or something. Blech, I had such high hopes for this skinfinish!

absolut_blonde

I am still torn about Petticoat too. Is it raspberry like NARS Outlaw? Can someone compare it to an existing MAC blush (or even lipstick) as far as darkness/brightness goes?

foreveratorifan

taupless and lovely lily are very different, IMO!

oh and Son Risa...i looked at that Naked You again today at work, and it is kind of chunky like New Vegas...but I do like it sooo much better than New Vegas!