i think i spend too much time on specktra!

purplkaret

last nite, i had a dream where there was a makeup party at one of the forum members' houses n i actually saw all the people who post a lot of FOTDs there. we just exchanged makeup tips, did makeovers n i was told i didnt do my blush rite for some reason.... now i dunno if that is true but i thought it was crazy that i dreamt of the people just from seeing their fotdS! anyone else have specktra unexpectedly infiltrate their life like this?? hehe

lara

I've had a dream about moderating the Swatch forum. You guys are driving me crazy with your giant pictures.
rofl.gif

PomPoko

haha, i thought i was the only one! last night i dreamt there was a whole new layout, it was really futuristic looking, with little cartoony people on the left side...and i had posted a fotd and someone commented that "your face looks nice but you need to sort out your awful hair" haha...i think perhaps its my subconscious telling me to get off my bum and get a trim!
girlhaha.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PomPoko
haha, i thought i was the only one! last night i dreamt there was a whole new layout, it was really futuristic looking, with little cartoony people on the left side...and i had posted a fotd and someone commented that "your face looks nice but you need to sort out your awful hair" haha...i think perhaps its my subconscious telling me to get off my bum and get a trim!
girlhaha.gif

Half of your dream was almost prophetic.
winks.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
winks.gif

OOhhhh a possible new layout? I'm overly excited.
clap.gif

MisStarrlight

I dream of makeup just about every night (but then again, when I worked in a box office I would always dream about tickets & dancing on the stage).
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with an insane urge to come onto Specktra & make sure I'm not missing anything though. Hahaha

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
OOhhhh a possible new layout? I'm overly excited.
clap.gif

greengrin.gif
graucho.gif

The end of this month will bring major visual changes around here.
winks.gif

*Luna*

Janice... I am in love with you right now. Not that I don't LOVE this site but I like it when things get all shiny and new. You just made my morning!

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
winks.gif

Oooh
clap.gif
it took me a minute to realise what you meant (and as soon as I read the rest of the post it sank in!) but w00t! I'm excited!
greengrin.gif
the site is already lovely, but I'm with *Luna* newness and change is ace!

yummy411

i hope it the new layout won't mean the site will lose some of it's features.. i swear every time i'm on, i find some new helpful feature: how to search, how to view some posts.. but yes, i'm looking forward to what's new and coming.