I think I want to get down to 15 shadows. Which ones?

Nico.

I think I'm keeping:

Pollen
Woodwinked
Coppering
Bitter
Humid
Sumptuous Olive
Expensive Pink
Noctunelle
Print
Aquadisiac
Mulch
Soba

I'll probably give my little sister:

Canary Yellow
Cranberry
Swish

I can't decide if I'll keep:

Espresso
Rule

I sort of want:

Carbon
Shadowy Lady
Femme Noir
maybe Freshwater or Deep Truth

Any advice? Oh, nc20, green eyes, bright blue hair, but I change the color all the time.

cyens

Cranberry & Swish is a KEEP KEEP KEEP for green eyes, those two colors, specially paired ( swish on the lid, cranberry on the crease ) makes green eyes pop like crazy, trust me I have green eyes, I get compliments wearing those too all the time!!!

Swish looks amasing paired up either with print or nocturnelle
and craberry looks awsome paired with soba and mulch!!!

You CANNOT get rid of them!

Get rid of a green, because they make green eyes look dull...
Like aquadisiac, bitter or somtuous olive...
But I think you shouldnt get rid of any...

Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyens
Cranberry & Swish is a KEEP KEEP KEEP for green eyes, those two colors, specially paired ( swish on the lid, cranberry on the crease ) makes green eyes pop like crazy, trust me I have green eyes, I get compliments wearing those too all the time!!!

Swish looks amasing paired up either with print or nocturnelle
and craberry looks awsome paired with soba and mulch!!!

You CANNOT get rid of them!

Get rid of a green, because they make green eyes look dull...
Like aquadisiac, bitter or somtuous olive...
But I think you shouldnt get rid of any...

But I love them... Ok, I'll keep them all then. Thank you!

joytheobscure

I think I'd keep all of them. I do have green eyes and get more compliments on green shadows - but the sushi flower and swish combo is a must try- I never use cranberry -I will have to rescue it and try it, thanks for the ideas. I dont' think I could get down to 15 shadows. I just put the ones I use frequently on my dresser and the ones I use occasionally in a drawer to be rediscovered at a later date.

YOOTOPiA

i say get the four that you want, cause they're all awesome. plus even though it wont fit in a 15 palette with the other shadows you want to keep, they magically fit in a four pan palette of their own =)

cyens

yeah keep them all
smiles.gif

Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
i say get the four that you want, cause they're all awesome. plus even though it wont fit in a 15 palette with the other shadows you want to keep, they magically fit in a four pan palette of their own =)

Oooh, clever. I did end up buying them because I have no self-control, and it was my 18th birthday yesterday.