i want a new hair...

Urbana

hi! i wanted you to help me and give me some ideas please.
my hair now is boring and simple and i wanted a great look to start the year.

my face is rounded, my hair is straight, i wear a fringe right now, my skin is pale, my eyes are small and brown and i wear glasses most of the time.
so, what do you think it'd be a good look for me? could you please explained with pics?
thanx a lot cuties!
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif

xsnowwhite

I'd say sideswept bangs and face framing layers. That'd look nice. Are you looking to color it too? If so, dark brown always looks good.

Dreamergirl3

I think it would look cute, but the fringe more sideswept. I have a round and cheeky face too, and side swept bangs (as we say in the states) really help, IMO

Urbana

could you please explain me how-what is side swept bangs???

could you post a pic of your hair??

also, ive been thinking i want to be brunette for a while :p ive been dyeing my hair ginger a long time and i dont know, i want to change...

my skin is very pale, i have Freckles and rosy cheeks. what you thinking of a chocolate brown hair? would it do??

thanx a lot girls
greengrin.gif

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana

also, ive been thinking i want to be brunette for a while :p ive been dyeing my hair ginger a long time and i dont know, i want to change...

my skin is very pale, i have Freckles and rosy cheeks. what you thinking of a chocolate brown hair? would it do??

thanx a lot girls
greengrin.gif

haha wow you sound alot like me! I am pale+freckles+reddish cheeks and a round face, chocolate brown looks the best on me and ive experimented with nearly every color so it seems like it'd suit you too.
Make sure you do like a darkbrown though because light brown/blonde will wash you out.

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbana

thanx a lot girls
greengrin.gif

I actually don't have a side fringe now, as my hair is just parted either to the side or to the middle with long layers.
basically, a side fringe/side bangs look like this
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload...1-9f1bb4df92b1
(that is not me btw)
or like this
http://www.myjellybean.com/life/round3.gif
they can be long, short, whatever length you want, just that it's 'swept' to the side.

I agree, I think a chocolate brown would look lovely!

Urbana

thank you all girls
smiles.gif
im gonna go for a hair like that and a choclate brown colour.
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!