i want this look how do i get it ????

hazel06

what lipstick and eyeshadow was used for this look
i cant find the girl who made this so i can ask her dont remember the website eitheir but i really like this look
the eye shadows and lip color
and what blush it doesnt have to be all mac
it can be from sephora or drugstore make
thank you
if i posted this in another thread or if this is in the wrong thread please remove

blazeno.8

I think that for eyeshadow she might be wearing Bright Fuchsia pigment, Steamy eyeshadow (or something in that family), and she might be wearing a base (Rollicking?). It looks like there might be a darker blue on the outer lid, but then again this picture does look like it's been through photoshop. For the highlight you could use whichever one suits your fancy.

For the lips she probably put concealer on her lips, a light pink lip pencil, a light pink lipstick (either Amp Cream, Creamsheen, or Luster), and a gloss like Oyster Girl. I only say that because of the opaqueness of it all.

LMD84

for the eyes i'd go with delft paint pot as a base. steamy over the top. and i think that the crease colour is sort of a mix between pinked mauve pigment and bright fuschia pigment.

georgiabarredo

i suck at this but if i were to do this... i'd use the hello kitty palette hello dolly... bcoz u can use the green from it and the romping! and yogurt to highlight but umm dont take my word for it...

ladyJ

I agree with the too dolly palette. It looks like she used romping and too dolly. She may have added another blue like electric eel or clarity.

almmaaa

She does tutorials on youtube her id is prettylilmzgrace, she dosent use mac eyeshadows.

dietcokeg

shes a spokesperson for Bitchslap cosmetics so all her products are BSC...for the lips however she uses a mac lipstick, she doesnt give the name (hate it when they do that ughh) but i would think its myth and on top of it she uses a BSC lipgloss which she didnt give the name of either...id suggest look through her tutorials and see if she emntions the names. good luck!

MizzTropical

It does look like Myth with some kind of sheer baby pink gloss on top. Her makeup looks good~it kinda reminds me of the Barbie Loves MAC eye, but I really don't like that companies name. I honestly don't want to buy their makeup because of it, is that weird?lol