I want to see... you Xmas tree

onionbooty

I loveeee christmas!!! and this year we put up two trees!!
yahoo.gif
Two... verrrry different looking... trees!

This one was my idea!
m120077286.jpg

a closer look at a few of the ornaments...
z120078134.jpg
z120078071.jpg

and then a tree that my niece and nephew helped decorate!.. (the bottom of the tree, of course..)
excuse the statue in the background... haha.
l_c8f48803b5bd0fa45136651e8fb34754.jpg

l_7e435f11a9d2f1148a4a89c049dfc233.jpg

My niece and nephew actually helped on both of them, because a few days after assembling it the first tree... I found shrek toys, cards, ketchup packets, and tissue paper in the tree. How wonderful are they!
m120078240.jpg

I lovee christmas
choochoo.gif

Willa

The more I look at the pics I posted, the more I think that Miss Meow Meow is having a blast with the tree when I'm at work

Missing stuff...

hmm.gif

user79

This one is ours...it looks like a bit of Charlie Brown christmas tree, but we got it from our private forest, we didn't buy one. So it's more thin. I also didn't buy a lot of ornaments because we're not even here for the actual Christmas part, we're going away. But I wanted one anyway.

me-with-tree-600x.jpg

red

More decorations
yahoo.gif

i have kids, so I do it just for them. Normally I wouldn't play it up this much :-D

click on the thumbies
th_DANCE.gif

spectrolite

This is our baby tree
smiles.gif
My house mate picked it up as a surprise this weekend. Our place is small so we don't really have room for a big tree. The star on top is so cool! It changes colours and makes cool patterns on the walls. I put my scary monster lights around it to spice it up a bit. I love them!

our_tree.jpg

Purity

Just finished decorating our tree (we have a real tree so we wait to take it indoors intil the day before christmas)
smiles.gif
I think we got ahold of a really pretty tree this year, nice and fluffy
greengrin.gif

gran.jpg

rockin

Here's mine

tree04.jpg

and a close-up of the fairy, which was bought by my Nan over 40 years ago. She's the favourite of all my decorations, as she was always on my parents' tree when I was young

Christmasdecs04007.jpg

Addicted2Beauty

I Love this thread! Here's ours. Merry Christmas Everyone (or Happy whatever else you may celebrate!!!). The spray bottle on the table keeps the cats away lol...

DSCN1054.jpg

nunu

Well this is mine. It's nothing special since i'm far away from my family this year, i bought a little one and decorated it.

DSC00867a.jpg

and this is some cookies i made myself (i burnt the first batch
tong.gif
)

DSC00868a.jpg