I wonder what the new Victoria's Secret makeup will be like...

monter

I HIGHLY doubt that Beauty Rush is being d/ced. I wouldn't doubt if a few of the flavors went for Semi-Annual, or if they got rid of some of the scents in the bath products (ewww Juiced Berry and Candy, Baby), but Beauty Rush makeup sells really well (at least at my store).

All our signage at my store says that the new VS makeup line comes out in August - where'd the Sept 9 release date come from? Just curious.
greengrin.gif

I'll post once I find out anything more about it. I'll try to work my managers for some info on Wednesday.
lol.gif

And yeah... I wish that we had more training in makeup. We get minimal training in Beauty products as it is - most of our training is focused on bras. I've worked there for six and a half years (before the merger - when I first started, Lingerie and Beauty had two separate staffs), and the VAST majority of my makeup knowledge comes from Specktra!
lol.gif

S.S.BlackOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by monter
All our signage at my store says that the new VS makeup line comes out in August - where'd the Sept 9 release date come from? Just curious.
greengrin.gif

There was one little sign that said 09.09.09 at the store I go to. I couldn't find any other info.

babydollala

Re: Not a Drugstore Brand..Victoria Secret Makeup

i have splurged on the vs sale and i just wanted to say that their very sexy lipsticks are great. they go on creamy and are not drying at all.

my fav. l/s is whisper.a soft peachy nude and i just love it i bought another one.

their velvet very sexy e/s are good too. the other kind is kind of chalky so i stray away from those and only bought the velvet kind.

Their blushes are pretty silky as well..particularly the beauty of brazil.. packaging is beautiful, color is rich, and th texture is sooo sooo smooth it blends well! i really love it. i also own the very sexy gilded and that one is great too...very natural looking on my fair skin.

As for mosaics...i think the have great color combinations. I apply them wet and with a base and i dont have any problems with it. very convenient as well since i bought ones with a dark color i can use as a liner as well.

welll..thats all i have to say about VS make up. if ur hesitant...def. try the bronzers first
smiles.gif

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
oh my goodness where I live there is a VS in every mall...where do you live..I live in PA

LOL I didn't write it clearly. I meant I have never seen a mall that didn't have a VS store. I was wondering if any malls were like that. I've been to malls that had 2 or 3! The lingerie in one, Pink in the other and a Beauty store all stand alone stores.

I don't even know who that person is the have featured on the new makeup line, but I'm definitely going to try the glosses and that liner that looks like kohl/bullet.

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.S.BlackOrchid
:O! I sure hope not. I love those flavored glosses.

yeah some girl on Youtube informed me of this..some sales associate told her..probably got the discontinuing line mixed up and didn't know what she(sales associate) was talking about..LOL>..

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
LOL I didn't write it clearly. I meant I have never seen a mall that didn't have a VS store. I was wondering if any malls were like that. I've been to malls that had 2 or 3! The lingerie in one, Pink in the other and a Beauty store all stand alone stores.

I don't even know who that person is the have featured on the new makeup line, but I'm definitely going to try the glosses and that liner that looks like kohl/bullet.

oh ok...lol...I was wondering about what you said...but you are right about that...I sometimes shop at King Of Prussia and they have some VS stores in there..I would love to just shop at the beauty one you've mentioned..

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
oh ok...lol...I was wondering about what you said...but you are right about that...I sometimes shop at King Of Prussia and they have some VS stores in there..I would love to just shop at the beauty one you've mentioned..

The beauty stores are the bath & body stand alone stores. They usually have the most makeup I've seen at VS mall stores. I would think KOP would have one, how strange.

The huge Herald Square store has the most makeup I've seen but it is always a madhouse in there, so I don't get to look around for long.

ksaelee

hmmm i currently own 1 very sexy silky eyeshadow which i got for $2 and i think it's ok...the color payoff is very good, but it doesn't last very long, even with primer...it creases on me....i've tried the beauty rush loose eyeshadow...sucks...the beauty rush lipglosses give me headaches b/c the scents are too strong and they are very sticky.....the only things i like from there is the very sexy lg .....i wonder what the new stuff will be like too....hopefully they make better colors b/c the ones they did have were too shimmery or chalky