Icon Collection is up!

juli

I want both of the quads, vital spark lg, bodymind lg, sweet and shy glimmershimmer, 169, 223 and the sultress lashes.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornishbabe
I thought they were always $36? I really like the warm eyes one, and the Goddess blush. Swoon.

No. They were $35. But I think they're going up on everything.

electrostars

Man, I thought I was going to stay away from this collection..but now i kinda want the amazon quad.
i need to sell stuff before i buy stuff first. LOL.

rah.

Sundae

i have clicked on the link but nothing comes up. i clicked on it again and the home page came up. is it on the US site?

Sundae

now i see it lol. i had to check on the US site for it. hmmm, i'm not that sure about the quad colours. they look ok i suppose but i wouldn't rush to buy them. I like bright colours so I don't think i will be buying anything from this one

Pascal

runs to the MAC Counter @ Macy*s on Thursday Morning 10:00 A.M. Sharp.........:cartwheel:

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
the looks are so nice! finally some facecharts that look beautiful

They do! And so many! At first I didn't realize that they included looks under both the Colour and Face parts of the collection!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
Is it out only in pro stores, or in freestanding ones too today, or will it come out in a couple days at the other stores?! Ahh I wanna get stuff, but I work today! *crosses her fingers it's not out yet*

The collection is available through the online website as well as the pro stores already. It'll be released at the freestanding store and the counters on Thursday, Jan. 18 --- only 2 more days!
cheerleader.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Well this is what I ordered so far...

Powder Blush: Smile
Powder Blush: Goddess
L/G: Raquel
L/S: Legendary Femme

I wanted to get Screenqueen, but I want to see it in person, as well as the quads.. I was really tempted to buy them now but.. I can hold out ( I hope that wasn't a mistake ) and the beauty powders.

GalleyGirl

Meh...I can't believe it, but I actually don't see anything I want. Maybe a beauty powder, but I'll use my $ to buy more Danse and backups of.

tadzio79

I was looking at the collection at the website, but nothing really catches my eye except a couple of l/s & l/g. I'm on a no-buy though (dang!) but I'll see when I actually see them in person.

Prismique

I ordered Legendary Femme l/s and Vital Spark l/g. I didn't want to get a lot.. so I'm kind of glad that the collection didn't appeal to me more.

a914butterfly

i'm glad that nothing from this collection excites me except for a blush and a beauty powder. im really saving and holding out for the barbie collection. i want almost everything from the barbie collection and possibly back-ups!!

[danger]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva_la_MAC_Girl
Well this is what I ordered so far...

Powder Blush: Smile
Powder Blush: Goddess
L/G: Raquel
L/S: Legendary Femme

I wanted to get Sceenqueen, but I want to see it in person, as well as the quads.. I was really tempted to buy them now but.. I can hold out ( I hope that wasn't a mistake ) and the beauty powders.

haha i just bought screenqueen and the sultress quad online....hope i didnt make a mistake either!

sigwing

The Sultress quad is the one with Fake and Aria, which are 2 I bought together back in I think 2003, then again in '04 when I saw the triangle!

I printed off one of the face charts that uses them and is a look I could use. A few of them I noticed use Aria. They're great colors! In fact, I might end up getting a backup of this quad along with the Role Play lipstick.