ideas for a new blush?

OXkimmieXO

Hey guys... I have been using NARS blushes, which i absolutely LOVE!!!!! I have been using Mata Hari, Exhibit A, and Orgasm.

I'm looking for a very different shade, maybe something with a hint of brown or hint of orange? Does anyone have any suggestions of a shade/brand? How are Benefits blushes in comparison to Nars blushes? I have oily skin, so I'm looking for something that will not fade away mid-day.
Thanks in advance!

madnicole

A good way to experiment with different coloured blushes is with something cheap like NYX, and then once you find the type of colour you like you can replace it with something high end if you like. I personally find NYX last really well on my skin, but I don't have oily skin, so maybe you need something with the staying power of Nars.
Nars Luster is my favourite peachy/bronzy/orangey/browney/gold shade, so perhaps try that?....Also try using a complimentary cream blush on your foundation (before powder) and then a powder blush (after powder). It will help your blush last longer because you have 2 layers...

HTH's

vintageroses

I say check out Taj Mahal! It is gorgeous! :D I feel like Nars blushes do stay on for a few more hours thatn benefit's but by no means will they rub off by mid day for me. I don't have oily skin, so I can't say for sure :)