If MAC was discontinued?

Oonie

If MAC was discontinued, what brand would you use?

Well after I recovered from the shock, I would try to buy what I could to last, and then I would probably use NARS.

Jillith

Bite your tongue! There is no replacing MAC!
nonono.gif
Just kidding, I know you're being hypothetical. But I shudder to think!
icon_eek.gif

moonrevel

Heheh, once I got a hold of myself, I would probably opt for some combination of NARS, Smashbox, and Urban Decay.

glittergoddess27

Hmm, I might not need makeup after I threw myself from the nearest skyscraper,.. but assuming I lived,.. probably mostly Stila and Too Faced(sp?) and Urban Decay. Aggh just the though is making me feel all squirmy,.....

Shoe Crazy

I'd have to use Dior, Benefit and Nars but even the thought of MAC going bye bye gives me the shakes!

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillith
Bite your tongue! There is no replacing MAC!
nonono.gif
Just kidding, I know you're being hypothetical. But I shudder to think!
icon_eek.gif

LMAO!! I love the "nono" smiley!! So perfect!

I'd use a combination of Urban Decay (surprise, surprise!), LORAC, & Cargo.

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
If MAC was discontinued, what brand would you use?

Well after I recovered from the shock, I would try to buy what I could to last, and then I would probably use NARS.

You know, in certain cultures those "what if... (this disaster happened) questions.... are taboo...
<grin> but Im not from those cultures... sooooo...

I also like smashbox and urban decay.

Shawna

To be honest, I have so much stuff from mac that I'd probably be ok until I died..........But if I ran out, I would go for Cargo or Benefit.

foreveratorifan

i think i would go to prescriptives for foundations and powders, some estee lauder and lancome and probably Stila for my eye stuff!

singinmys0ng

ssad.gif
cry.gif
throwup.gif
:crap:
icon_eek.gif
eeksign.gif
oh my lord. I have NEVER thought of that before!..that scares me lol!

hmm I guess I would use Dior,Shesido and LORAC

alt629

hmmm... probably a mix of UD, nars, tony & tina, smashbox. got a few of those mixed in there anyway.
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
To be honest, I have so much stuff from mac that I'd probably be ok until I died.....

haha me too!!

but to satisfy my shopping habits, I'd buy lancome, dior, nouba, blackup and every bright e/s I can find

Oonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
i think i would go to prescriptives for foundations and powders, some estee lauder and lancome and probably Stila for my eye stuff!

I love Prescriptives Custom Blend, powder and liquid. But I always have to buy two, one for winter and one for summer.

notevenjail

I would go with UD, NARS, Chanel, Dior, and Cargo, after I came to terms with the fact that it wasn't a horrible nightmare - that is.

glittergoddess27

Ya know,.. with Tony and Tina going down,.... (I just hit the counter this past weekend to pick up what I couldnt live without) this is a very very very scary though,.....

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oonie
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan

I love Prescriptives Custom Blend, powder and liquid. But I always have to buy two, one for winter and one for summer.

smiles.gif
I don't change though since I don't tan or anything! i just turn RED if I get too much sun...so I'm lucky that way

I use their tinted moisturizer (the lightest shade) in the summer and the custom creamier foundation in winter
smiles.gif
I loooove it!