if u cud keep/save only one thing from ur stash wat wud it be?

RoseyPosey

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation by far!

I love this product and hate not having any makeup on my face. It sets beautifully with or without powder on top. its coverage is medium/full on me, so it still looks natural but covers everything i need it to!

pratbc

WOW, this is such a difficult decision....
If brushes count it would definitely be my 187. Haven't found anything out there comparable.

pumpkincat210

I agree with the poster that said the 187 brush! I haven't found a brush that is as good as it. and you can apply so many products with it.

sofabean

my nyx trio in copper/rust/bronze! unbelievable right?

and the one brush i'd save is my 187
greengrin.gif

panda0410

My Green original (frost) pigment. My first ever pigment, I swear if I had to make the choice it would also be my last!

FiestyFemme

Man this is hard!

Off the top of my head, I'd say tweezers cause having bushy brows and a unibrow is never an option, LOL.
nonono.gif

But for an actual makeup product, I'd say concealer. Right now I'm using MUFE Full Cover, but really, I just need something to cover up dark circles. Otherwise, people always ask if I'm tired or sick!

msmack

FiestyFemme: Off the top of my head, I'd say tweezers cause having bushy brows and a unibrow is never an option, LOL.
nonono.gif

too funny! me too!

Kuuipo

Lip Fusion Gloss in sugar-the colour is amazing, and it makes my lips even bigger, and the colour is thick enough to last all day and the lip enhancement effect lasts all day too.