if you ain't heard about my crew I guess I have to spell it then [picheavy.]

antirazor

I'm having a really good day.
greengrin.gif

I was looking through all of my old FOTDs recently and I have improved so much. I wanted to thank everyone for all of the tutorials and recommendations and inspiration. you guys are amazing.

anyway. I love greens! and I haven't used them in ages. I also realized I haven't truly hammed it up for the camera in a while. and these both seemed criminal! so I did this today.

DSCN4882.jpg

DSCN4883.jpg

DSCN4884.jpg

DSCN4885.jpg

DSCN4866.jpg

DSCN4875.jpg

DSCN4858.jpg

DSCN4853.jpg

DSCN4863.jpg

DSCN4861.jpg

DSCN4843.jpg

DSCN4850.jpg

DSCN4838.jpg

DSCN4836.jpg

DSCN4827.jpg

EYES. udpp. lucky jade ss. springtime skipper es. wondergrass es. velvet moss es. femme noir es. humid es. club es. nylon es. jadeway liner. smolder kohl. divine lime glitter liner. p+p lash. pro long lash mascara.
BROWS. spiked liner. soft charcoal shader. clear brow set.
FACE. fix+. natural msf. sunbasque blush. pearl blossom beauty powder. lightscapade msf. bare escentuals mineral veil.
LIPS. subculture liner. charm factor lipstick. apex 3d glass.

Untitled-1-1.gif

this one looks more complicated than it is. I did my best to explain.
I applied Lucky Jade ss all over my lid. then applied springtime skipper es to the inner half of my lids with a 213 fluff brush and wondergrass es to the outer halves of my lids with the same brush, blending wondergrass in to cover the outer 2/3rds of my lids. then I grabbed velvet moss es and applied it with a 228 mini-shader brush to the outer 1/3rd of my lids and crease. I used the same brush to apply femme noir es over it, just on my outer v and crease. I then brushed humid over femme noir and velvet moss with the 213 fluff brush. I reapplied femme noir to darken it up and blended it using a 224 tapered blending brush and small circular motions. I applied club es to my crease using a 223 tapered blending brush and windshield wiper sweeps. I placed the shadows under my eye with a 219 pencil brush and used my 223 tapered blending brush again to take swimming and soften the harsh outside where femme noir and club es were. I applied nylon es to my brow bone using a 239 eye shading brush. and lastly moved on to liners. a tightlined my eye with smolder kohl and then lined my whole upper lash line heavily and lower lash line [lighter, mostly working the liner between my bottom lashes] with jadeway liner. I lined just the inner corners of my eyes with divine lime glitter liner [make sure you keep it away from your waterline. safety first!]. and finally applied smolder kohl to just the outer corners of my eyes, winging it out a little with a smudger brush. lastly, p+p lash and pro long lash mascara. done!

feel free to ask me any questions! I was playing this one by ear and thus there was a lot of blending and adjusting when I did it.

hotpink1326

Stunning!!! I just love these colors on you!!

I also have to comment that this site has also helped me the same way!!! Its so great that we can all learn from eachother, ya know!?! Yay for Specktra
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

kimmy

i'm so in love with yer borws. and your skin is amazing. loove the greens on you, especially the glitter on the inner corners...muy calienteeee!

entipy

Wow!!! Awesome! Your lips are great, and I love that green glitter in the corner of your eyes!!