If you can't stand upon the water I will see you on the ocean floor

ruby_soho

This was from Thursday, I'm a little slow at posting. I did my makeup up because I went into MAC. I was hoping the manger would be there, but she wasn't
ssad.gif
. Anyways, here it is! Click to enlarge.

star1692

OMG girl that look soo pretty on you! The fushia is freaking awesome. I love it with Sattellite Dreams...You have awesome skills. The glasses look really cute too!

ruby_soho

Vicky - I'll try to do a tutorial but usually I wear light makeup because I'm too lazy before school. I'll do a written one for now
smiles.gif

Apply Bare Canvas paint with 239 brush from lid to brow
Apply a light layer of Full Fuschia ccb with finger on lid and in crease
With 239 apply Bright Fuschia pigment on 2/3 lid
Apply Satellite Dreams with 217 brush on outer lid, crease, and blend upwards
With 219 apply Digit on inner crease/corner
With 219 apply Nocturnelle to outer lid and defined crease
Load up 263 brush with Satellite Dreams, wet with mixing medium, and line lower lashline
Apply Frostlite fluidline with 263 brush on inner eye corner thing/tearduct, again with 263 apply White Frost over Frostlite
Apply Dazzlelight with 239 brush as brow highlight and blend with purple edges
Apply Fibre Rich Mascara or mascara of choice
Apply #7 lashes to top lashline (I also used the end snippets on my lower lashline)
Apply Blacktrack fluidline with 263 brush to water line and tight line

I hope that covers it! If it seems I left something out let me know and I'll try to figure it out:p

Pushpa

eyelove.gif

i have to oogle your makeup for a couple more minutes...it looks very professional you should be very proud of this one

brandi

i LOVE this combo!!!! i havent seen your posts in a while! this is sooo pretty i LOVE it!!!!