If you could have any "super power", what would it be?

marusia

If I could have any super power, it would be to be able to perfectly communicate with anyone/any living creature...what would yours be?

InspiredBlue

It depends on how supernatural it can be. If I stay away from the "magical powers that make me able to do absolutely anything" type choices, I would say I'd like to be super intelligent with the ability to read at an amazing speed, read peoples expressions, learn new skills instantly and those types of things.
smiles.gif

dmcgeo

I would be able to teleport or the floo powder or whatever it is called on Harry Potter would work. I just would like to be able to travel like that. Spend an afternoon in Paris and then go visit my parents in Iowa for dinner.

Marusia- I love yours! I tell my dog that in my heaven he can talk to me. I hope that is true.

angi

It would be brilliant to be able to communicate with any living creature!

My first thought when I saw this thread though was that I would want to be able to fly.

LMD84

i'd have to be greedy and ask for all the powders that superman has! that would be awesome!
smiles.gif

Meisje

I would either want to heal like Claire in Heroes, or be a werewolf like Elena in Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series (and have the entire set of superpowers that come with that!)

Cydonian

My boyfriend lives in the UK, I live in the US. Over 3,500 miles of distance...

One word: flight.

bellaboomboom

Another vote for being invisible! (Laughing) - I think of Harry Potter and the invisibility cloak! That was just awesome.
girlhaha.gif

LittleMaryJane

I want to immediately say telekinesis but I think invisibility would work better in my life
greengrin.gif
There are many times I wish I could just be invisible and no one could bother me, etc. Plus you can be sneaky when sneakiness is needed.

misha5150

I would like to have Jedi mind powers: be able to influence people, read minds, have telekinesis, be able to predict the future, and have super speed. But I would also like to have Superman's powers. He is awesome.