If you could just buy MAC from one category...

Sabrunka

Eyeshadows for sure.. Or pigments (since they're pretty much the same lol). I just don't like MAC's lip products too much.. And I've found better blushes, foundations, mascaras, ect.

addictedtomac85

My gut was eyeshadows so I guess I will go with that but I don't know what I would do without my Studio Fix powder so I guess foundations would be a close second.

Yagmur

Pigments
heart.gif

The best MAC Product ever
smiles.gif

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
Eyeshadows for sure.. Or pigments (since they're pretty much the same lol). I just don't like MAC's lip products too much.. And I've found better blushes, foundations, mascaras, ect.

Agree. I pick eyeshadows, because I've found other stuff I like more or just as much than MACs.

Okami08

Lipgloss. If I could never buy a new Lipglass or Dazzleglass or Lustreglass ever again, I don't know what I would do, especially since I'm allergic to lipglosses from a lot of other brands (NARS and Chanel being the two that spring immediately to mind). I'm a lipgloss fiend.

Second on the list is eyeshadows. A very close second, but I've only found one other type of lipgloss I like as well as MAC's, and it has a limited range of colors, and I can't live without lipgloss.

Latest posts