If you could sleep with ONE celebrity.....

ThePostcardOrg

Tom Kaulitz for sure!
bill%20and%20tom%20kaulitz.jpg

(the one to the right, but wouldn't say no to his twin brother Bill(to the left))

(opposite on this pic, duuh..)
tom-1.jpg

girlsaidwhat

Tommy Lee. YUM.

As far as women go, I'm...ridiculously attracted to Whoopi Goldberg (not kidding). It's more her...energy and attitude than anything else, but...well, I'd do her. :p

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I have totally lost track of the orgy of guys and dolls that I have thrown into this thread, but I have to add one more. She is so totally hot and an unbelievably bad ass fighter.

Profile: Gina Carano - 'Conviction' - MMA Fighter Profile - ProElite

Vid: Heat.proelite.com » Gina Carano I Am a Fighter

She has a fight coming up on 04 Oct. I will sooooo be watching it.

Ok, Jen! Get out of my head! When I said we were the same on Glam Soup I meant it. I have a huge crush on Crush, no pun intended. When I saw you mention her by her real name I was thinking, "I think that's the girl from American Gladiators". It is. She is so pretty and so cool. Luv her!

aleksis210

Sorry...I'm gonna pick 2...can't decide...
Kane('See no evil') It helps that my bf and him are nearly identical
See-No-Evil.gif

Yes please
christianbale0108-1.jpg

Ninjette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePostcardOrg
Tom Kaulitz for sure!
bill%20and%20tom%20kaulitz.jpg

(the one to the right, but wouldn't say no to his twin brother Bill(to the left))

(opposite on this pic, duuh..)
tom-1.jpg

TOM KAULITZ?!?!?!
oh HELLS yes!
He is so sexy!
I would be all over that!
th_DANCE.gif

spectrolite

nestor_carbonell.jpg

Here is yet another for my growing list hehe. Nestor Carbonell. I find him so very attractive for some reason. I think it's those dark eyes with a hint of mischeif. When ever he makes an appearance on Lost I go gaga. And damn does he look good in a suit. He makes me think of a boss you might have that you find hard to work with because he's so sexy
drools.gif

ginger9

Right now

Guy: Paul Walker

Girl: Catherine Zeta Jones (back in her day before Michael got to her) and Angelina Jolie always

sheisfree

Robert Pattinson!

For a girl, Kristen Bell, but I would probably only snuggle with her because she is so adorable.

LadyFaenyx

Probably my all time #1. Dominic Monaghan. Seriously, i'm going on a TEN YEAR crush on this man, i've loved him since his small british tv days. ^___^

Hmmm... MIKE ROWE!!
Not exactly a big name celebrity, but seriously... damn.

Or Jim Sturgess, I can't watch movies with him in it without getting all hot & bothered, lol. Even my fiance will be like "let's watch __, and yes, I have ulterior motives" LMFAO.

For a girl... Kirsten Kruek. I've always thought she was amazingly beautiful.

Yeah I wrote 4, oh well, lol.

florabundance

travis_mccoy.jpg

Travis McCoy...all day, every day.
He is like art to me lol its a shame he's with "i kissed a girl and i liked it" chick
thmbdn.gif

Latest posts