If you had $100 to spend on makeup at...

325i

Sephora or MAC, which would you choose? I know that $100 won't go far with some of us, especially with some of the high end brands at Sephora, but I'm probably going to do that for my birthday. If you had $100, where would you spend it and what all would you get?

Buttercup

I'd get:
MAC Viva Glam V lipglass
MAC Greensmoke eyeshadow
MAC Lingering eyebrow crayon
NARS Baby Doll lip lacquer
Chanel Be-Bop Irelle blush

smiles.gif

missunderstood

I would get a couple good brushes and a skinfinish. But if you're talking about starting essentials maybe something like shroom e/s and a nice lipglass/lipstick that suits you.

Sanne

I would go for mac and buy the brushes I never wanted to buy from my own money because they are so damn expensive!!!
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

Looks like I'm in the minority - I'd say Sephora (but I plan to get NE stuff aside from that, and would, even if I got 100 bucks to spend - aren't I a glut). My other weakness aside from my new-found MAC love is bath and body products. Plus I've been craving a Nars blush (Outlaw) and they cost a fortune in good ol' 'down under'.

Have a good birthday, have a good haul!

Sasha_2084

MAC @ Nordstrom's...

I would get two eye palette's for $36.00 each which would be about $72.00. And then I would get two or three lipglasses...

banana

Probably Sephora because it is less accessible to me. But MAC if I could get stuff from the pro store. Then I would get a couple of pigments, empty containers, maybe a lipstick or two if I have money left.

devilgirl17

MAC eyeshadow, since I only have two and maybe a full sized pigment. Then depot them and get the B2M lippies.

laa_cat

Am I the only one who pick sephora? I am not that crazy about MAC anymore... tho it's still one of my favourite brands!

Glitziegal

I am assuming $100 is about £50 so I would get

Gold deposit skin finish
Shimpagne Skinfinish
Naked Lunch e/s
Lip gelee in Dewy Tube
and Frankly scarlet blush

wow that was fun!
rofl.gif