If you had $50 to spend at Sephora....

MirandaTN

What would you buy???? I can't figure out what to get!!!!!!!!!
th_dunno.gif

frocher

Check out the kits, they usually have a pretty good selection and you would get a good bang for your buck.

CantAffordMAC

I'd end up getting either urban decay shadows, MUFE star/diamond powders, or NARS lip lacquer. (or a nars blush)

Kuuipo

A NARS lipstick (esp. the matte kind-talk about staying power) and a NARS blush. Or a tube of Fiberwig mascara and Givenchy Mystic Pink lipstick.

red

On my "wish list" is their bronzer brush OMG, I used it to apply the MUFE face powder, and it was wonderful .. nice feel to the handle.

this one here

Honey B. Fly

id get like a couple sephora brand nail polish and bath products ans a couple urban decay eyeshadows.. idk theres way too much haha

laguayaca

ud shadows, mufe star powder, 24/7 liner set if they are still available its a great deal! Bad gal mascara is pretty much awesome!

corngrl2

oh man, i'd have a hard time choosing. I love anything philosophy (inner grace smells divine!), love the UDPP, nars blush has been on my wishlist for a while, benefit's dallas , rosebud salve is a classic, and i have been lemming the sephora bronzer brush..it's fantastic! Hope that helps.

j_absinthe

Oooh, shit, I had a hard enough time trying to decide with $100, so I really do sympathize.

Perhaps try a Deluxe Palette from Urban Decay?

bebs

rosebud salve.. I' have about 4 jars at the moment and I love them to death (my car.. my make up bag, my nightstand, my traincase) and once I get done I only get more.

coral beach.. from cargo
dior show mascara
nars blush in outlaw
.. probably a few nars eyeshadow duos among other things

ginger9

Firstly I'd check out the Kits/Collections/Sephora exclusive (for all brands) because that will give you more bang for your buck. For regular items, I would get:

Nars - blushes, l/g, l/s
Shiseido and Vincent Longo foundation
Stila - e/s
Philosphy - anything
Smashbox - primers
Benefit - some really cute stuff. badgal mascara is supposed to be da bomb.
Cargo - nice bronzers and blushes. If they still have the anniversary collection get it.

Amaranth

I would definitely get some eyelashes from MUFE. The have a few that are Sephora exclusives...and they're sooo pretty. I'd probably also get some Urban Decay glitter...something, haha.