If you use MAC Foundation, Do you use PREP + PRIME?

macBARBIE

Just wondering if everyone in here that uses MAC Foundation use PREP + PRIME as well and if it makes a big difference as far as smoothness and flawless look.

I just recently bought the hyper-real foundation and the strobe moisturizer but i feel like it doesn't give me that smoothness and flawless look that all of the mac artists have. I don't have any acne or a rough face, is it the PREP + Prime that makes the difference?

Thanks!

kathryn27

I use it under my Studiofix & SFF. It does make a difference in lasting power & overall finish IMO, but it doesn't feel heavy like other primers I've used. HTHS
smiles.gif

tottui

I use SFF and I just bough P+P and I LOVE IT!!! I have oily skin and some people say P+P makes them look oilier... but it doesnt for me! My makeup stays ALL NIGHT LONG!!! and it makes my skin glow too!... and it doesnt feel heavy or anything... it makes my foundation so much easier and smoother to apply! I highly recommend it! HTH!

BlahWah

Regular P&P didn't do much for me but the spf version has my foundation last that much longer. Love the stuff, and it's even better with this other spf lotion I have (La Roche Posay Hydraphase, dc'd), even tho (I've been told) spf breaks down your makeup. The spf version doesn't do much to smooth out lines, at least not as much as the regular version.