ikea gives me a headache

spam_musubi_

hi
greengrin.gif

this was inspired by bjorne_again
but first, here's a photobucket i made of all the makeup pictures i have saved on this computer. if you're in there and want out, just ask, no problem
greengrin.gif

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...ppinspiration/

and now me...
orange9.jpg

orange8.jpg

orange7.jpg

orange6.jpg

orange4.jpg

orange3.jpg

orange2.jpg

orange13.jpg

orange12.jpg

orange10.jpg

orange1.jpg

i used kryolan aquacolors (not the dayglow ones)...i forgot the names...they were pink, medium purple, royal blue, and orange. i used the light pink and purple from one the patternmaker quads, too faced glitter liner on top, and some random green glitter all over. i used bright purple cheapo lipstick with mac tongue-n-chic laquer.

hope y'all like it
greengrin.gif

Mien

Pretty! so shimmery, I love the blue and the orange.

Thanks for te link to the inspiration pics, I love to see inspo pics!
I have a simular photobucket, but I think I went a little crazy, 'cause I now have over 750 pics in it. I do however have the name of the artist stated (as much as possible), 'cause I think that's only fair.

spam_musubi_

thanks.

yeah mien, i would love to do that, but i've been saving these pictures for almost four years, so i have no idea who most of them are.

Mien

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam_musubi_
thanks.

yeah mien, i would love to do that, but i've been saving these pictures for almost four years, so i have no idea who most of them are.

I've had a lot of trouble with that too, took a lot of time and still haven't fond all of the 'rightfull owners'
winks.gif