**I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You**

SugarAsh182

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in so long, but I have been *so* busy this semester! Anyways, this was supposed to be a smokey blue look, but it turned a bit grey on me. Hope you all like it!

Eyes: Wnw cream e/s as a base (the cream color) MAC Cool Palette... Formal Black e/s all over lid, Chillblue blended over top, Nylon e/s to highlight and Blacktied to line, MF Lash Perfection mascara

Face: MAC NW20 concealer, NARS Laguna bronzer, MAC Shimpagne MSF

Lips: MAC Elle l/g and a tiny bit of MAC Little V lustreglass

BlueXmas4.jpg

BlueXmas10.jpg

BlueXmas1.jpg

BlueXmas3.jpg

BlueXmas7.jpg

A very attractive face lol
BlueXmas9.jpg

... and one that I messed with for fun!
BlueXmas15.jpg

jess98765

wow. this look is stunning!!! i can't believe you don't have foundation on!!! how is it that your skin looks so flawless???!!!!

saniyairshad

Love:
ur eyes...gorgeousness
ur cheeks...wonderful...
ur skin..FLAWLESSNESS...
and overall ur pure beautifulness.. hehe love ur MU...ur too prettyyy

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
wow. this look is stunning!!! i can't believe you don't have foundation on!!! how is it that your skin looks so flawless???!!!!

Thank you so much
smiles.gif
I can't wear foundation unfortunately because of my freckles
ssad.gif
Makes my face look muddy. I do wear quite a bit of concealer though! Trust me it is not flawless without the concealer!

SugarAsh182

Thanks so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizBrightFuture
I love that look....i dont think i would look very nice in it,lol...how do you like wnw cream e/s as base

Thank you
smiles.gif
I really really love it. It helps my eyeshadow stay all day and I can wear it by itself and it still looks really nice.

Caderas

that is so gorgeous, never would think to put chill blue over a dark color like that. verrrry pretty. what camera do you use? it takes beautiful shots!

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourful_addiction
that is so gorgeous, never would think to put chill blue over a dark color like that. verrrry pretty. what camera do you use? it takes beautiful shots!

Thank you so much
smiles.gif
I use a Sony Cybershot 5.0 (it's a lil old now!).