Illamasqua Discussion

NatalieMT

I'm going to book in for a makeup lesson or transformation in a couple of weeks time at the Manchester Selfridges Trafford Centre counter. I'd just like to have time set aside to talk about the products and not feel rushed, whilst picking up some tips! Plus the cost is later redeemable against product.

I really like the look of some of the foundations, I'd love to know how their lighter shades compare to MAC's NC15. The Sirens Collection looks really sexy and sophisticated too, sometimes I feel with MAC I'd like their collections to maybe be a little more that way once in a while. I'd also like to look at the line in general, the very very light pink blushes look super pretty.
greengrin.gif

Sass

I'm very excited about this. Going to NYC to go have a look see. Definitely getting those two eyeshadows from the Sirens Collections. I can't wait!

makeupjunkie08

Sorry if this question has already has been asked, does anybody know if and when Illamasqua is coming to canada? I love MAC but it seems that everything they bring out is shimmery and glittery, they don't seem to bring out anything that is matte or a satin.

*JJ*

has anyone ordered from their online store before? how much do they charge for shipping to the EU?

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JJ*
has anyone ordered from their online store before? how much do they charge for shipping to the EU?

hope this helps
smiles.gif

Quote:
Delivery to UK mainland costs £3.50 recorded delivery and estimated delivery time is 3-5 working days.
Delivery inside the EU costs £6.50 and estimated delivery time is 7-10 days.
Rest of World Estimated delivery is 10-14 days and costs £7.50.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupjunkie08
Sorry if this question has already has been asked, does anybody know if and when Illamasqua is coming to canada? I love MAC but it seems that everything they bring out is shimmery and glittery, they don't seem to bring out anything that is matte or a satin.

illamasqua have very few shimmery products - their powder blushes and eyeshadows in particular are all matte shades.

Retropinuplady

Im going up to cardiff at the end of the month and they have a concession in the debenhams up there,im sooooo going to have a look,i agree the swatches on the website suck but ive heard such good stuff im gonna have to take a look
smiles.gif
x

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Indian Barbie, is the concession for Illamasqua bigger in Selfridges or in Charles Fox?

Yes Selfridges is a proper counter, its very big and has everything from the Illamasqua collection - including the ltd ed Sirens collection. They also have a team of very experienced makeup artists.

Charles Fox has all the basic Illamasqua collection and is great to go to if you know what you want to get or dont want to feel obligated to buy stuff.

But if you need a proper introduction of the collection, an artist in Selfridges will be more than happy to introduce you.

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
Yes Selfridges is a proper counter, its very big and has everything from the Illamasqua collection - including the ltd ed Sirens collection. They also have a team of very experienced makeup artists.

Charles Fox has all the basic Illamasqua collection and is great to go to if you know what you want to get or dont want to feel obligated to buy stuff.

But if you need a proper introduction of the collection, an artist in Selfridges will be more than happy to introduce you.

Thanks
smiles.gif

I'm dragging my friend to Selfridges on Thursday for this purpose
yes.gif

replica

I think its meant to launch on Sephora today ? I'm going to start putting swatches of their eyeshadows on my blog soon if that helps anyone ordering site unseen.
Their fall collection is meant to come out in September, will be very interested to see what they put out

mdjmsj

They are supposed to come out with it today online but I haven't seen anything yet. I'm compulsively stalking Sephora waiting for this to launch lol.

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
They are supposed to come out with it today online but I haven't seen anything yet. I'm compulsively stalking Sephora waiting for this to launch lol.

Same here
winks.gif
I know I read the same thing but just checked Illamasqua's site and their blog and they don't say anything about sephora.com making stuff available today
th_confused_new.gif

PrincessAriel03

grrrrrrrr whats up with sephora and taking forever to launch illamasqua :'(

lol i even tried searching for it and nothing i think they are enjoying this...