~~:Im A Phanatic For The Phillies:~~

Briar

What a fun look! Your shadows always look so amazing, I have no idea how you blend so damn well!

hotpink1326

THANK YOU ALL Sooooo MUCH! All your comments always make me so happy
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Fantastic - this looks airbrushed! Wow.

I love that you are wearing Mary Kate & Ashley gloss. ;-) Very pretty!

Thanks girl! Yeah, i like finding cheapo makeup that really works good
smiles.gif

xoleaxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowyourmind
royals fan here
smiles.gif

i'm a royals fan, too
smiles.gif

really realllly awesome blending! i love your EOTDs, your color choices and blending are always flawless.

NewlyMACd

Wow that is so pretty. Really. The colors looks great on you. Now. off topic a bit. Do you use your macro setting to get such good pics? I have been wondering how you all get such great clear shots. I can't get good enough pics to post.

hotpink1326

Thanks again everyone
blush-anim-cl.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMACd
Wow that is so pretty. Really. The colors looks great on you. Now. off topic a bit. Do you use your macro setting to get such good pics? I have been wondering how you all get such great clear shots. I can't get good enough pics to post.

Thanks alot
smiles.gif
I just use the dummy setting of my camera that is supposed to take the best shot for whatever your subject! I think the trick is taking it in a nautral light without the flash. I just sit at my window & take mine... which is probably pretty funny to the people driving by, lol! I live on a main street
th_LMAO.gif
HTH though...

AdlersMommy22

This is awesome! You've inspired me to do a white sox tribute today! Thanks!!! :) and congrats to your phillies-- always have a special place in my heart for them because of jim thome- and now aaron rowand,... and omg-- CANT FORGET COLE HAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Fantastic - this looks airbrushed! Wow.

I love that you are wearing Mary Kate & Ashley gloss. ;-) Very pretty!

It really does~! Your so talented!

hotpink1326

Thank you all so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
This is awesome! You've inspired me to do a white sox tribute today! Thanks!!! :) and congrats to your phillies-- always have a special place in my heart for them because of jim thome- and now aaron rowand,... and omg-- CANT FORGET COLE HAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Ill bet it urns out great... maybe you can post for me to see
th_wink3.gif
Thats cool that you know & like some of the Phillies! Cole Hamels is like the best of the best that we've got plus he's a cutie so that helps too!! Ya know we dont have Aaron Rowand though anymore as much as i loved him! He's with the SF Giants now...