Im about to post for resident trainer...

mintcollective1

anyone out here knows anything I should know about anything, all of your advice would be amazing!

looove Summer (aka mintcollective1)

Janice

Good luck Summer.
smiles.gif

calbear

Good luck ;-) and i don't have much inside info but when i freelanced i happened to be at the store the day they were doing interviews for resident trainer in my area. The woman i saw had some poster boards with displays on them (didnt get to see them cause she was in a hurry) and she had a model with her who she had to do makeup on. (the model was actually a really cool chick that used to work at the location i was at so i asked her why she was there and she told me) i don't know if that helps at all but i hope so and good luck again ;-)

mintcollective1

i've been told that people have to do a power point presentation and basically have to not only FABCE the product (feature, advantage, benefit, custom suggest and emotional layer) but also explain the actions as you apply the product...so today, with all of my appointments, I pretended it was the interview hahaha...oh man, Im just not sure if I wanna move, but who am I kidding? I dont even have the job yet, I just need to chill hahah, thank you!

lipshock

Is this for the Resident Trainer based out of Towson, MD? If it is, I wish you the best of luck because you'd be in my area. I'm in Columbia, MD but our RT is the one based out of Towson.

mintcollective1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Is this for the Resident Trainer based out of Towson, MD? If it is, I wish you the best of luck because you'd be in my area. I'm in Columbia, MD but our RT is the one based out of Towson.

well, my manager isn't sure, I have to check. It might be though. They think it may be richmond VA...

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherbear03
I bet it is the RT from MD because the previous RT in that region just got promoted!

Good Luck!

He sure did! Loves to Jesse! We're going to miss him when he moves to Philadelphia.
ssad.gif

heatherbear03

I know!! I just joined the MAC family and I was sooo looking forward to seeing Jesse around every once in awhile! I love him! But I am so excited for him!
smiles.gif